Director, Commercial Partnerships
Commercial Partnerships Director
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Commercial Partnerships Director to join our team. The successful candidate will play a critical role in creating, driving, developing and managing strategic partnerships that accelerate revenue growth and enhance our market presence, whilst leading the commercial partnerships team. This position requires a strategic thinker with a proven track record in establishing and nurturing successful commercial relationships across Zapp’s supplier base and beyond, with a focus on FMCG and CPG brands. The Commercial Partnerships Director sits within the wider Leadership Team and reports to C-level.
- Create and develop the Commercial Partnership Strategy ensuring alignment with company objectives.
- Collaborate with Category Managers to identify and evaluate potential partners, assessing their compatibility with our brand and strategic goals.
- Cultivate and maintain strong commercial relationships with new and existing partners, ensuring ongoing collaboration and mutual success.
- Co-lead negotiations for partnership agreements, ensuring favourable terms and conditions for all parties involved.
- Lead high value agreements of a sensitive commercial nature for the company, establishing robust top to top relationships with key partners.
- A public ‘face’ of the company to relevant trade media, with support of our Communications Team.
- Work with legal teams to draft, review, and finalise contracts to protect the interests of the company.
- Drive revenue growth through the identification and implementation of new business opportunities within existing partnerships.
- Develop pricing and revenue models to optimise the financial impact of commercial partnerships.
- Work closely with the finance team to ensure full traceability and transparency of strategic agreements.
- Drive industry leading marketing campaigns - with a focus on maintaining high standards.
Who you are
- 8+ years experience within a Commercial Team working in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with G-suite and Microsoft Excel, with a data driven mindset
- Hands-on mentality, willing to roll your sleeves up and seek solutions
- Experience with advertising solutions including programmatic ads
- Entrepreneurial mindset, comfortable taking responsibility from day one
- A natural 'builder' who enjoys both problem solving and commercialising new concepts