Zapp aims to revolutionise the stagnant convenience retail industry by providing a luxury customer-centric e-commerce platform.
Our vision is to disrupt the multi-trillion dollar convenience retail market, currently dominated by major players, by offering a diverse range of products, fair pricing, and efficient stock management. As we grow, we'll naturally diversify, always aligning with the market and our customers' needs.
We are powered by a highly experienced, driven and passionate team with backgrounds from renowned companies like Amazon and Tesco.
We are looking for a Partnerships Manager who is familiar with premium brands to own the relationship for selected key accounts. Working within the Commercial function, reporting into the VP of Commercial Partnerships, you will collaborate with the wider Category Management, Marketing, Operations, Finance and Customer Success teams to ensure we are addressing and fulfilling partner requirements. In your role, you will build and maintain strategic long-term relationships with both local and global brands. If you're a strong relationship manager, ‘doer’, communicator, and possess a strategic mind we would love to hear from you. You will have a pivotal role in shaping Zapp’s brand image and the company’s continued success.
Here’s what you’d be doing:
- Optimise and grow partnerships with existing brands and strategic accounts, with a consistent focus towards premiumisation and preserving brand equity
- Provide regular updates to both internal and external audiences up to C-level, play a co-lead role with running MBR’s and QBR’s for your accounts
- Collaborate with internal teams across product, marketing, legal, finance and operations
- Govern reporting and create bespoke reports (using existing data) where required to meet the needs of the business
- Stay on top of key market trends and supplier updates, attend key partner meetings and events and build effective relationships
- Work with marketing to build effective In-App and Out of Home campaigns from time to time
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong analytical skills including Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with working with luxury/ premium brands
- Demonstrable success exceeding targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
- A passion for customer experience
- An open mind with a willingness to learn new skills, and a mindset inclined to stray outside of core job role where business needs require, from time to time
- Experience in e-commerce
- Competitive salary & equity package
- Enjoy 25 days holiday per year (plus all bank holidays)
- Private Health Insurance
- Extended sick pay and maternity / paternity leave pay
- We will contribute 3% to your pension
- Monthly Zapp Credit
- Be part of a dynamic company and a super motivated team
At Zapp we embrace diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive work environment. We firmly believe that a variety of backgrounds & perspectives make our team stronger and bring our product closer to the customer.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we make all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.