Senior Product Manager - Consumer
Zapp aims to revolutionise the stagnant convenience retail industry by providing a luxury customer-centric e-commerce platform.
Our vision is to disrupt the multi-trillion dollar convenience retail market, currently dominated by major players, by offering a diverse range of products, fair pricing, and efficient stock management. As we grow, we'll naturally diversify, always aligning with the market and our customers' needs.
We are powered by a highly experienced, driven and passionate team with backgrounds from renowned companies like Amazon and Tesco.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our team and work across our consumer products (Mobile & Web). In this role, you will be responsible for owning the end-to-end product experience for our customers. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including Engineering, Design, Marketing, Merchandising and Commercial to build and launch innovative products that drive the customer experience.
Here’s what you’d be doing:
1. Define and own the product roadmap for our Consumer products (Mobile & Web)
2. Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure timely and
accurate delivery of products and features
3. Analyse customer and operations feedback to identify areas for improvement
and new product opportunities
4. Define and monitor key performance metrics to measure product success
5. Collaborate with Store Leadership, Design and UX teams to create an
intuitive and delightful delivery experience
6. Work with external partners and vendors to optimise delivery capabilities
and expand our network
The ideal candidate will have the following:
1. 5+ years of experience in Product Management on operations and
2. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a track record of using data
to drive product decisions
3. Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work
effectively with cross-functional teams
4. Experience building and launching successful products in a fast-paced, agile
5. Familiarity with last-mile delivery technologies and e-commerce /
q-commerce industry trends
- Competitive salary & equity package
- Enjoy 25 days holiday per year (plus all bank holidays)
- Private Health Insurance
- Extended sick pay and maternity / paternity leave pay
- We will contribute 3% to your pension
- Monthly Zapp Credit
- Be part of a dynamic company and a super motivated team
At Zapp we embrace diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive work environment. We firmly believe that a variety of backgrounds & perspectives make our team stronger and bring our product closer to the customer.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we make all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.