Senior Manager, Marketing & CRM
Zapp is building the future of convenience with a full stack approach to on-demand essential items, 24/7, delivered in minutes, used by hundreds of thousands of Londonders to get their daily essentials and more. Customer obsession is at the heart of everything we do, and from founders to riders, we are relentlessly focused on delighting our customers. We are backed by the world's leading investors and our team has scale-up and exit experience from companies such as Amazon, Jumia, Deliveroo, Tesco, Stuart and Just Eat. If you’re ready to help build the world’s most customer-focused company, get in touch.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Manager, Marketing & CRM to lead the marketing team. CRM experience and working with Braze are required. In this role you will be responsible for driving customer engagement, retention and revenue by developing personalised and automated marketing campaigns.
Here’s what you’d be doing:
- Lead the strategy, development, and execution of multi-channel marketing and CRM campaigns.
- Drive partnerships across Zapp's supplier and partner base
- Use Braze to develop personalised and automated marketing campaigns.
- Analyse campaign results and customer data to optimise performance.
- Collaborate with various teams to align CRM strategy with overall business objectives.
- Ensure customer segmentation and message targeting is optimised for each campaign.
- Monitor CRM trends, best practices, and techniques to continuously improve strategies.
- Manage deliverability, database hygiene, subscription management and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 3+ years of marketing experience, including CRM, with a focus on mobile app and email marketing.
- Proven experience with Braze or similar CRM platforms.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate complex data into actionable strategies.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Experience in customer segmentation, database marketing, and campaign management.
- A customer-first mindset with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Competitive salary & equity package
- Enjoy 25 days holiday per year (plus all bank holidays)
- Private Health Insurance
- Extended sick pay and maternity / paternity leave pay
- We will contribute 3% to your pension
- Be part of a dynamic company and a super motivated team
At Zapp we embrace diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive work environment. We firmly believe that a variety of backgrounds & perspectives make our team stronger and bring our product closer to the customer.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we make all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.