Customer Experience Specialist
Zapp is London’s leading digital-first, premium convenience retailer and we are relentlessly focused on growing and developing the best-in-class premium convenience proposition for our customers.
We are looking for customer service agents to support our rapidly growing business. As a premium convenience service, we are setting high standards for our customer experience and we need people who are passionate about providing the best service to our customers in order to support our mission of becoming the retailer of choice for them.
We provide a 24/7 service, which necessitates our customer experience Specialists to work during various hours throughout the day. Additionally, it is crucial for our CX team to establish strong connections with other departments within the company and gain a comprehensive grasp of our operational processes. As a result, these positions are on-site roles and require employees to be present in the office according to their assigned shift schedules.
- Work as part of a team along with our Stores, Riders and other colleagues to iron out problems and generate the most luxurious customer experience in the industry.
- Take initiative, be responsive, and play a part in our promise to deliver customer delight by raising/fixing any issues that might get in the way of our commitment.
- Be the face of Zapp for customers, engaging with them in a way that shows we really care about doing the right thing for each one of them.
- Decide within our guidelines the best problem fix for each individual customer who has/had a problem, and recommend new options if needed.
- Use our customer service platform and other tools to apply solutions, and provide detailed information about customers and their issues for process improvements.
- Be entrepreneurial, and look for ways we can make everything we do work even better for our customers and our colleagues.
- Act as the voice of our customers, diligently providing essential feedback to all key stakeholders to further improve the experience we deliver to our customers.
- Follow key processes with a methodical and entrepreneurial approach, always looking out for ways to improve the service we provide to our customers.
- Previous background as a customer service Representative or in a similar role within a dynamic, high-volume environment.
- Committed to ensuring customer satisfaction and consistently making decisions in their best interest.
- Proficiency in chat communication, with a bonus if experienced in providing service through social media channels.
- Familiarity with utilising a CRM system would be a valuable asset.
- Collaborative team player willing to go the extra mile to support colleagues in achieving success.
- Open to identifying and suggesting improvements for enhancing customer service or product design.
- Willingness to engage with the broader Zapp organisation when addressing customer issues that require input from various teams.
- Technologically adept and capable of swiftly mastering a variety of tools, including our customer service platform and our rider app.
- Competitive salary
- Extended sick pay and maternity / paternity leave pay
At Zapp we embrace diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive work environment. We firmly believe that a variety of backgrounds & perspectives make our team stronger and bring our product closer to the customer.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we make all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.