Store Associate - Clerkenwell
Zapp is building the future of convenience with a full stack approach to on-demand essential items, 24/7, delivered in minutes. Customer obsession is at the heart of everything we do, and from founders to riders we are relentlessly focused on delighting our customers. We are backed by the world's leading investors and our team has scale-up and exit experience at companies such as Amazon, Jumia, Deliveroo, Tesco, Stuart and Just Eat. If you’re ready to help build the world’s most customer-focused company, get in touch.
We are looking for a Store Associate to pick, pack and prepare customer orders and ensure quality stock management and control is maintained in accordance with store KPIs.
Responsibilities also include keeping the store organised, clean, tidy and safe for all colleagues. A successful candidate will take proactive ownership of any necessary tasks to support smooth operations of the Zapp store.
- To ensure orders are picked and packed correctly and on time
- To ensure stock is in-bounded, put away and scanned on the system correctly
- To ensure stock accuracy by conducting thorough cycle counts and accurate stock checks
- To ensure out of stock and expiry dates are checked when in-bounding, picking and cycle counting
- Identifying and investigating discrepancies and using initiative to resolve stock loss issues
- To ensure the store is clean and tidy at all times and any potential hazards are dealt with safely, quickly and efficiently.
- Helping out with ad-hoc duties when the occasion arises
- Be 18+
- Ability to communicate in English
- Experience of working in retail (desirable)
- Right to work in the UK
- Great listening and communication skills
- Flexible and punctual with time management
- Proactive in problem-solving and able to take the initiative
- Skilled with a barcode scanner (desirable)
- Can work at a fast pace and under pressure
- Guaranteed monthly income, competitive salary
- Paid holiday & sick pay
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing company and a super motivated team
- Equipment, training and all the support you require
- 3% contributory pension
Diversity and Equal Opportunities
At Zapp we embrace diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive work environment. We firmly believe that a variety of backgrounds & perspectives make our team stronger and bring our product closer to the customer.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we make all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.