Store Operations Manager
We are Zapp, a fast growing on-demand rapid delivery service, bringing 1000s of groceries and essentials from shelves to doorsteps in minutes, 24/7. At Zapp, it is our people that make us different and enable us to offer memorable experiences to our customers.
This is why we are looking for smart, positive people who love working with others to join us as Store Operations Managers and lead our store team.
As a Store Operations Manager, you’d take responsibility for overseeing daily store operations (including PnL, inventory management and loss prevention), creating store strategies in conjunction with the Senior Management, maintaining food health and safety standards and ensuring Zapp processes and policies are upheld at all times. You will pride yourself in nurturing the team to be the best versions of themselves so they can in turn provide the best service to customers.
To be successful
- Track record of exceeding KPI’s in a fast-paced, high stress environment
- People-motivator, a strong leader with coaching skills to train and mentor employees
- Managed teams of 15+, some of which include Managers
- Ability to derive insights and implement changes based on data
- Comfortable with new technologies and can adapt when they aren’t functioning
- Strong communicator both written and verbally
- Hands on, proactive and want to get involved to ensure success in stores
- Can demonstrate previous success in performance managing an employee or team
What can you expect?
- Competitive salary & equity package
- Enjoy 25 days holidays per year (plus all bank holidays)
- Private health insurance
- Extended sick pay and maternity / paternity leave pay
- We will contribute 3% to your pension
- Make use of our home office allowance for office supplies
- Be part of a super motivated and diverse team
Diversity and Equal Opportunities
At Zapp we embrace diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive work environment. We firmly believe that a variety of backgrounds & perspectives make our team stronger and bring our product closer to the customer.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we make all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.