Senior Web Developer
Oleria is an enterprise cybersecurity startup that raised $8M in seed funding led by Salesforce Ventures with participation from Tapestry VC and industry luminary angel investors. We recognize that identity based attacks on software as a service (SaaS) applications are becoming increasingly common, highlighting the importance of addressing access risks to prevent data breaches. Traditional access management methods are human-intensive and often have significant unidentified gaps, making it challenging to manage access risks effectively. At Oleria, we are on a mission to revolutionize access control tooling for enterprise SaaS applications, aiming to reduce the opportunity and scope of data breaches drastically.
Oleria was founded by notable industry senior leaders Jim Alkove and Jagadeesh Kunda, with deep security, data, and SaaS experience building and securing some of the world’s largest platforms and products used by billions of people worldwide every day. Our customers are Fortune 500 corporations and public sector organizations, making your contributions vital to improving data security for millions worldwide.
We are looking for a talented Web Developer to join our team. As an early hire, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining our company's websites and web applications. You should have excellent problem-solving skills, and a passion for creating high-quality, user-friendly web experiences.
Many fundamental choices have not yet been made, so this greenfield background is an unusual opportunity to have broad ownership and ability to define requirements and goals for across product delivery, tools, and process.
Above all, you have a bias for action. You love getting product out the door and learning from tight feedback loops, and love the satisfaction you'll receive from knowing that your contributions are directly improving the security of data for millions of people in the world.
- Design, develop, and maintain responsive websites and web applications.
- Collaborate with the design and marketing teams to ensure a seamless and visually appealing user experience.
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility and responsive design.
- Implement security best practices to protect against common web threats.
- Optimize web performance and loading times for an exceptional user experience.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including designers, product managers, and developers.
- Bachelors in computer science or related, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of professional experience in web development
- Experience with content management systems such as Webflow
- Proven experience as a web developer, with a strong portfolio showcasing your work.
- Experience with web development tools, and version control systems (e.g., Git)
- Knowledge of responsive web design principles.
- Have shipped and operated high-scale commercial SaaS products, with all that entails
- Continuous learning mindset to stay updated with the latest web development trends and technologies.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-moving world with ambiguity and potential change as daily companions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in cybersecurity or SaaS industry, especially with Access, Identity and Governance would be a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement in a fast-growing company.
- The chance to work directly with our co-founders and contribute meaningfully to shaping the company’s direction.
- A collaborative and dynamic work environment with a dedicated team of professionals.
The annual compensation range being offered for this role depending on individual candidate level and experience is $90,000 to $180,000 including base salary and equity.