Retail Store Supervisor
Who are we?
Here at Nothing, we're building a world where tech is fun again. Remember a time where every new product made you excited? We're bringing that back.
To get there we're gathering the creative and the curious. Those that are passionate enough to question the old and embrace the new. In return, you'll be part of a movement. Contributing to a global ecosystem of products that bring joy to people's lives.
In just three years, we've sold over 2 million products worldwide, including Phone (1), which was listed on Time Magazine's Best Inventions of 2022 for Innovative Smartphone Design. In March 2023, we released our most powerful earbuds yet, Ear (2), and in July, we launched the highly anticipated Phone (2), marking our US debut and our first second-generation smartphone. A few months later in September we launched CMF by Nothing. Our new sub-brand focused on making wonderful design accessible to all.
Radical spirit drives everything we do and spans seven offices around the globe. Our 4 core values sit at the heart of everything we do:
Be the change - we are proactive, action orientated and drive change, stepping outside of our comfort zone
Pride in the product - we obsess over detail, always improving and staying curious about tech and the world
Thrive on Diversity - we welcome differences, listen & communicate with respect and collaborate to build strong teams
Survive - we empower everyone to act as an owner and understand the business as a whole which leads to delivering exceptional results
If that sounds like something you'd like to be part of, read on...
We are looking for a full time Retail Supervisor for our flagship store in Soho.
We’re interested in hearing from creative, forward thinking customer focused individuals who want to be part of our mission. Not only will you be delivering exceptional customer service in our store, but you will be deeply passionate about technology, acting as a brand ambassador both for our product and values.
You don’t necessarily need to have been a Supervisor before, but you’ll be ready to progress your retail career and take that next step up, supervising our small team and reporting into our Assistant Manager.
You’ll have exceptional communication skills and understand how to motivate team members as well as create rapport with customers.
- Providing and role modeling to the team, exceptional customer service, bringing the brand ethos to life through storytelling
- Maintaining and giving the highest level of product knowledge and expertise to help our guests navigate the shopping experience
- Representing our brand and our core values
- Upholding the integrity and visuals of the space
- Staying on top of necessary store processes and operations i.e. efficiently operate all POS systems, stock control, stock management and loss prevention
- Stay up to date with sales and consumer trends to help achieve our sales objectives and coach the team in these
- Helping with in-store events, launches and community meets
- Opening and closing the store with key holder responsibilities, providing cover for the Assistant Manager
- 2+ years experience working in a unique retail environment, providing exceptional customer service
- Genuine passion for tech and enthusiasm for Nothing’s product portfolio
- Ability to supervise and motivate team members
- Excellent communication skills
- Alignment with our company values
We are an equal opportunity employer and will always promote a more diverse and inclusive environment. We are committed to being a welcome employer for all candidates.