Smart Product Performance Marketing Manager - CMF
Who are we?
Here at Nothing, we're building a world where tech is fun again. Remember a time where every new product made you excited? We're bringing that back.
To get there we're gathering the creative and the curious. Those that are passionate enough to question the old and embrace the new. In return, you'll be part of a movement. Contributing to a global ecosystem of products that bring joy to people's lives.
In just three years, we've sold over 2 million products worldwide, including Phone (1), which was listed on Time Magazine's Best Inventions of 2022 for Innovative Smartphone Design. In March 2023, we released our most powerful earbuds yet, Ear (2), and in July, we launched the highly anticipated Phone (2), marking our US debut and our first second-generation smartphone. A few months later in September we launched CMF by Nothing. Our new sub-brand focused on making wonderful design accessible to all.
Radical spirit drives everything we do and spans seven offices around the globe. Our 4 core values sit at the heart of everything we do:
Be the change - we are proactive, action orientated and drive change, stepping outside of our comfort zone
Pride in the product - we obsess over detail, always improving and staying curious about tech and the world
Thrive on Diversity - we welcome differences, listen & communicate with respect and collaborate to build strong teams
Survive - we empower everyone to act as an owner and understand the business as a whole which leads to delivering exceptional results
If that sounds like something you'd like to be part of, read on...
We’re a London-based tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology.
To do this, we’re crafting intuitive, flawlessly connected products that improve our lives without getting in the way.
No confusing tech-speak. No silly product names. Just artistry, passion and trust. And products we’re proud to share with our friends and family.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager who will be responsible for planning and executing key marketing campaigns as well as manage product marketing and category for our newly launched sub-brand CMF by Nothing (https://in.cmf.tech/)
What you’ll do:
Market Research and Analysis:
- Conduct in-depth market research to understand IoT device industry trends, customer needs, and competitive landscape.
- Build and manage acquisition campaigns across various channels including social, SEM, and display to drive revenue and increase ROI.
- Analyze and optimize campaign performance based on data-driven insights and strategy using quantitative analysis.
- Identify marketing performance issues and pinpoint the root cause analysis with the help of analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Develop a strategic marketing plan for CMF devices to achieve sales and brand awareness goals.
- Identify target customer segments and define buyer personas for different products.
- Help develop and execute marketing campaigns to promote CMF devices across various online and offline channels.
- Plan and coordinate product launches, including events, webinars, and digital marketing campaigns.
- Create compelling product messaging and collateral in conjunction with the global creative team.
- Handle digital marketing efforts, including social media marketing, content marketing, SEO/SEM, email marketing, and online advertising.
- Manage the CMF website.
- Work with creative and marketing teams to test strategies and innovation.
- Work with PR agencies to build and maintain relationships with industry influencers, press, and media.
- Coordinate press releases and media coverage to increase product visibility.
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing Lead and provide them with necessary marketing materials and tools to support CMF device sales across Ecomm (Flipkart) and Offline.
- Develop training materials for the sales team to ensure they are well-informed about product features and benefits.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and adjust strategies as needed.
- Effectively communicate complicated analyses by developing easy-to-use reporting or visualization dashboards (demand funnel, marketing planning and budgeting, marketing ROI, operational efficiency, campaign impact, awareness, events, and strategic KPIs).
- Use data and analytics tools to measure the impact of marketing efforts, track KPIs, and make data-driven decisions.
- Work with Global product team to ensure product portfolio which exceeds consumer needs and has features superior to competition products
- Ensure launched product is consumer tested and is bug free to ensure a superior customer experience
What we are looking for:
- 4 -7 years of work experience in Project management, Category and Product marketing preferably in the mobile industry
- MBA/PGDM in Marketing from a premier B school
- Robust understanding of the different marketing channels and functions
- Proficiency in digital advertising platforms such as Google Ads & Facebook Ads.
- Strong excel & analytical skills with experience in data-driven decision-making.
- Deep understanding of data or data modeling and able to objectively identify insights for sharing with stakeholders.
- Exceptional analytical skills to identify opportunities within complex data and where these can be operationalized.
- Proven track record of building and scaling acquisition campaigns with a strong focus on ROI.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Basic understanding of SEO and its impact on performance marketing
- Ability to think critically, strategic and creatively
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and deliver projects on time
- Enjoys the hustle of a startup
We are an equal opportunity employer and will always promote a more diverse and inclusive environment. We are committed to being a welcome employer for all candidates.