Technical Program Manager
Who are we?
Here at Nothing, we're building a world where tech is fun again. Remember a time where every new product made you excited? We're bringing that back.
To get there we're gathering the creative and the curious. Those that are passionate enough to question the old and embrace the new. In return, you'll be part of a movement. Contributing to a global ecosystem of products that bring joy to people's lives.
In just three years, we've sold over 2 million products worldwide, including Phone (1), which was listed on Time Magazine's Best Inventions of 2022 for Innovative Smartphone Design. In March 2023, we released our most powerful earbuds yet, Ear (2), and in July, we launched the highly anticipated Phone (2), marking our US debut and our first second-generation smartphone. A few months later in September we launched CMF by Nothing. Our new sub-brand focused on making wonderful design accessible to all.
Radical spirit drives everything we do and spans seven offices around the globe. Our 4 core values sit at the heart of everything we do:
Be the change - we are proactive, action orientated and drive change, stepping outside of our comfort zone
Pride in the product - we obsess over detail, always improving and staying curious about tech and the world
Thrive on Diversity - we welcome differences, listen & communicate with respect and collaborate to build strong teams
Survive - we empower everyone to act as an owner and understand the business as a whole which leads to delivering exceptional results
If that sounds like something you'd like to be part of, read on...
We are seeking an experienced Technical Programme Manager to join our innovative New Interface’s team. You’ll be driving and shaping the team's overall product strategy and will spearhead the execution of strategic initiatives.
You’ll pair strong organisational skills with a creative, strategic mindset, understanding both the complex technical aspects required as well as the steps in order to realise that vision and keep projects on track.
Your communication and stakeholder management skills will ensure seamless workflows and ultimately launch success.
- Strategic Program Leadership:
- Develop and communicate a comprehensive program strategy aligned with the team's vision and goals.
- Drive the end-to-end product development process, overseeing all aspects from concept to market launch.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration:
- Foster collaboration between software designers, engineers, UX/UI designers, and other key stakeholders.
- Ensure clear communication and alignment across all teams involved in the product development lifecycle.
- Program Planning and Execution:
- Create and manage detailed program plans, timelines, and budgets.
- Oversee the execution of tasks, ensuring alignment with strategic goals and project milestones.
- Resource Allocation:
- Optimise resource allocation across the innovation team, balancing creativity, technical expertise, and efficient project execution.
- Collaborate with leadership to secure the necessary resources for program success.
- Risk Management:
- Identify potential risks and challenges associated with new product development.
- Develop and implement risk mitigation strategies to keep the program on track.
- Proven experience in project and program management within a technology-focused company, encompassing both software and hardware development
- Track record of successfully leading technical projects with complex and visionary outcomes
- Hands-on experience in launching new software products featuring innovative interfaces and user experiences
- Previous experience in developing and collaborating with a cross functional team
- Strategic mindset with a clear understanding of and contribution to the vision, mission, and strategy
- Demonstrated ability to learn and grow, a strong growth mindset, and effective critical thinking skills for problem-solving and error debugging
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, with the capacity to handle work pressure and overcome challenges effectively
- Ability to work in our London offices at least 3 days per week
We are an equal opportunity employer and will always promote a more diverse and inclusive environment. We are committed to being a welcome employer for all candidates.