Designer & Artworker
Who are we?
Here at Nothing, we're building a world where tech is fun again. Remember a time where every new product made you excited? We're bringing that back.
To get there we're gathering the creative and the curious. Those that are passionate enough to question the old and embrace the new. In return, you'll be part of a movement. Contributing to a global ecosystem of products that bring joy to people's lives.
In just three years, we've sold over 2 million products worldwide, including Phone (1), which was listed on Time Magazine's Best Inventions of 2022 for Innovative Smartphone Design. In March 2023, we released our most powerful earbuds yet, Ear (2), and in July, we launched the highly anticipated Phone (2), marking our US debut and our first second-generation smartphone. A few months later in September we launched CMF by Nothing. Our new sub-brand focused on making wonderful design accessible to all.
Radical spirit drives everything we do and spans seven offices around the globe. Our 4 core values sit at the heart of everything we do:
Be the change - we are proactive, action orientated and drive change, stepping outside of our comfort zone
Pride in the product - we obsess over detail, always improving and staying curious about tech and the world
Thrive on Diversity - we welcome differences, listen & communicate with respect and collaborate to build strong teams
Survive - we empower everyone to act as an owner and understand the business as a whole which leads to delivering exceptional results
If that sounds like something you'd like to be part of, read on...
About the Role
As our Designer & Artworker, you'll be responsible for producing high-quality print and digital assets for Nothing's brand & marketing materials. You'll work closely with our designers and marketing team to ensure that all of our assets are on brand and meet our high standards.
- Add creative flair and quality to a wide variety of design projects, balanced with high-production craft and finished artwork
- Create and deliver beautiful and compelling work that builds on the Nothing brand
- Create and maintain a library of digital and print assets
- Work closely with designers and marketing team to create and adapt imagery, designs, films and presentations
- Ensure all assets are of the highest quality and meet brand guidelines
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues with assets
- It's likely you've worked in an creative agency or in house on a range of projects as a Creative Artworker or similar role
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Passion and some working experience for Motion Design
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Passion for design and technology
We are an equal opportunity employer and will always promote a more diverse and inclusive environment. We are committed to being a welcome employer for all candidates.