Senior Manager,Online Sales (India)
Who are we?
Here at Nothing, we're building a world where tech is fun again. Remember a time where every new product made you excited? We're bringing that back.
To get there we're gathering the creative and the curious. Those that are passionate enough to question the old and embrace the new. In return, you'll be part of a movement. Contributing to a global ecosystem of products that bring joy to people's lives.
In just three years, we've sold over 2 million products worldwide, including Phone (1), which was listed on Time Magazine's Best Inventions of 2022 for Innovative Smartphone Design. In March 2023, we released our most powerful earbuds yet, Ear (2), and in July, we launched the highly anticipated Phone (2), marking our US debut and our first second-generation smartphone. A few months later in September we launched CMF by Nothing. Our new sub-brand focused on making wonderful design accessible to all.
Radical spirit drives everything we do and spans seven offices around the globe. Our 4 core values sit at the heart of everything we do:
Be the change - we are proactive, action orientated and drive change, stepping outside of our comfort zone
Pride in the product - we obsess over detail, always improving and staying curious about tech and the world
Thrive on Diversity - we welcome differences, listen & communicate with respect and collaborate to build strong teams
Survive - we empower everyone to act as an owner and understand the business as a whole which leads to delivering exceptional results
If that sounds like something you'd like to be part of, read on...
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Manager - Online Sales in our India Team. Person will be responsible for building a strong connect with our online strategic partner and identifies new ways of building and growing the online presence of Nothing.
What you’ll do:
- Develop Innovative Sales Opportunities: Finding new ways to build and grow online sales is a primary task for online sales managers. They work with their team to find new ways to promote a product or service and create incentive plans to achieve marketing goals.
- Work with Clients to Establish Goals: Online sales managers develop positive client relationships and work closely with clients to establish marketing goals and implement a strategy that meets their requirements. A key part of this is understanding the clients’ needs so that products can be tailored to them.
- Make Sales Forecasts: Online sales managers observe market trends and online sales data to develop sales forecasts, which they use to build effective strategies.
- Create Sales Reports: Online sales managers need to produce regular reports to highlight successes and failures and to showcase areas for improvement. This includes monitoring sales calls, new and closed sales, and any follow-up activities that may occur after a campaign has run.
- Team Development: Online sales manager oversee the online sales team. This part of their role involves hiring and training new and existing staff on the latest sales techniques, online trends, and software. They also ensure that all members of the sales team comply with company policies, procedures, and business regulations.
What we are looking for:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Advertising, Online/Internet Marketing, or other internet marketing-related studies or equivalent;
- Minimum 10 years of progressive experience in online sales, advertising and sponsorship sales work with particular emphasis in digital/online media advertising sales;
- Must have expert-level knowledge in the advertising and sponsorship sales field with proven, verifiable success stories in Consumers Electronics brand or e-commerce platform as well as advertising and media buying agencies and marketing organizations.
- It is crucial that the incumbent be able to think big and is able to serve as a champion of the GTW brand and products while persuasively selling the benefits of online advertising and overcoming any objections.
- Candidates must demonstrate exceptional communications in phone, written and face-to-face settings including presentations to large groups of high-level marketing executives;
- Commitment to creativity, innovation, excellence, and great ideas;
- Working experience in or with Flipkart and/or Amazon is a plus;
- Working experience in smartphone company is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will always promote a more diverse and inclusive environment. We are committed to being a welcome employer for all candidates.