Senior Performance Marketing Manager
Who are we?
Here at Nothing, we’re building a world where tech is fun again. Remember a time where every new product made you excited? We’re bringing that back.
To get there we’re gathering the creative and the curious. Those that are passionate enough to question the old and embrace the new. In return, you’ll be part of a movement . Contributing to a global ecosystem of products that bring joy to people's lives.
In just three years, we've sold over 1.5 million products worldwide, including Phone (1), which was listed on Time Magazine's Best Inventions of 2022 for Innovative Smartphone Design. In March 2023, we released our most powerful earbuds yet, Ear (2), and in July, we launched the highly anticipated Phone (2), marking our US debut and our first second-generation smartphone. A few months later in September we launched CMF by Nothing. Our new sub-brand focused on making wonderful design accessible to all.
Radical spirit drives everything we do and spans seven offices around the globe. Our 4 core values sit at the heart of everything we do:
Be the change - we are proactive, action orientated and drive change, stepping outside of our comfort zone
Pride in the product - we obsess over detail, always improving and staying curious about tech and the world
Thrive on Diversity - we welcome differences, listen & communicate with respect and collaborate to build strong teams
Survive - we empower everyone to act as an owner and understand the business as a whole which leads to delivering exceptional results
If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, read on…….
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Senior Paid Media Manager to join our global marketing team. The role will be focused on Paid Search, Paid Social, or Affiliates however, as we are a growing company, it is likely that you will be asked to take on broader paid media responsibilities. In this role, you will create world class marketing strategies to grow Nothing globally and partner with our regional marketing teams to ensure growth at a country level. You will define, plan, execute, and measure paid media campaigns that drive sales and customer growth. You will prioritize experimentation and focus on increasing our marketing effectiveness and cost efficiency over time. You may be required to manage external agencies but need the ability to build and manage a channel independently.
Our ideal candidate is highly analytical, delivers independently, proactive, team oriented, a great communicator, has the ability to work across countries and teams, and works under time constraints to meet deadlines. We are looking for candidates who have a proven track record of launching new paid media channels, owning their work end-to-end, and delivering results in a fast paced, changing environment.
This role will work closely with, and report to, the Director of Growth Marketing & Research.
- Develop creative, effective and holistic paid media strategies and tactics
- Set goals and KPIs, and devise strategies to achieve and measure them
- Create insights from data, synthesize, and implement tactical improvements to campaign performance
- Test and learn to accelerate paid media performance
- Manage budgets and timelines for campaigns
- Communicate data-led performance updates and testing plans to senior management
- Act as a thought-leader to develop new and innovative ways to reach our customers
- Monitor and analyse competitive strategies and actions
- Effectively collaborate across external and internal partners
- 6+ years of professional experience in paid media
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Experience working with large budgets across all media types
- Experience in audience segmentation and targeting
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- Experience in multi-territory campaign management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience communicating results to senior leadership
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyse data
- Experience with paid media relating to smartphones, audio, and/or other hardware
We are an equal opportunity employer and will always promote a more diverse and inclusive environment. We are committed to being a welcome employer for all candidates.