Senior Associate - Logistics
We’re a London-based tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology. To do this, we’re crafting intuitive, seamlessly connected products that improve our lives without getting in the way. We think tech needs a change. In a world where products all look the same, we don’t want to just make the same thing as everyone else. What we want is to create iconic products that we’re proud to share with family and friends. And that means we have to do things differently. This is the spirit that drives and sustains everything we do.
“In a short amount of time, Nothing has captured some of Apple’s cultural Magic.” - Forbes
“Nothing is the most hyped tech company in years” - GQ
“Nothing has brought a breath of fresh air.” - Hypebeast
“The most exciting startup in consumer tech” - Input
Here at Nothing, we’re building a world where tech is fun again. Remember a time where every new product made you excited? We’re bringing that back.
To get there, we’re gathering the creative and the curious. Those that are passionate enough to question the old and embrace the new. In return, you’ll be part of a movement. A disruptor in a world that’s craving change, contributing to a global ecosystem of products that bring joy to people's lives.
Our radical spirit spans seven offices around the globe. We've sold over 1.5 million products worldwide, including Phone (1), which was listed on Time Magazine's Best Inventions of 2022 for Innovative Smartphone Design. In March 2023, we released our most powerful earbuds yet, Ear (2), and in July, we launched the highly anticipated Phone (2), marking our US debut and our first second-generation smartphone.
Our mission is backed by renowned institutions like GV, EQT Ventures and C Capital as well as leading entrepreneurs and creatives like Steve Huffman (CEO and Co-founder of Reddit), Kevin Lin (Co-founder of Twitch), Swedish House Mafia, and Casey Neistat.
- Track order fulfillment and billing of offline & online channel orders
- Ensure same day invoicing and e-way bill creation and dispatch of material from the warehouse
- Tracking shipments and coordinate with logistics service providers to deliver as per the TAT
- Inventory management of daily in-out stocks
- IMEI Validation behalf on dispatch goods to Offline & Online Partners
- MIS Reporting (Sell IN, Inventory, Dispatch Tracker & others)
- Post Graduation with 5+ years' experience in similar field, preferably from Mobile or FMCD Industry
- Excellent command over MS-Office
- Knowledge of Warehouse Processes, Taxes and Invoicing
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Good command over English is must
We are an equal opportunity employer and will always promote a more diverse and inclusive environment. We are committed to being a welcome employer for all candidates.