Senior Product Marketing Manager, Sales
It’s an exciting time at Crossbeam. Over five years post-launch, we have more than 16,000 companies using our platform, raised more than $100M of venture capital from leading VC firms like Andreessen Horowitz, Redpoint, FirstMark, and Salesforce Ventures. Best of all, we’re just getting started. In a market full of uncertainty, we are fortunate to have an unwavering long-term vision and the funding to see it through at full speed.
Crossbeam is the first and largest Ecosystem-Led Growth platform, used by over 16,000 companies to create, close, and grow sales deals using their partner ecosystem. We act as an escrow service for data, allowing companies to find overlapping customers and prospects with their partners, while keeping the rest of their data private and secure. This has created an entirely new way of doing business called “Ecosystem-Led Growth” or ELG.
To steepen our growth curve, we are accelerating our focus on the sales persona within our portfolio of software products. That’s where you come in. We are looking for a full stack Senior Product Marketing Manager to be an architect of growth for our sales persona.
Product marketing at Crossbeam means clarifying where we have fit and the right to win by driving Go-To-Market strategy for our products. That means for this role, you must be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, frameworks, and strategies. Your goal will be to develop and implement the most effective, engaging, and profitable plans to position and promote Crossbeam’s platform within the sales persona.
- Build a deep understanding of Crossbeam’s sales-specific product features and benefits, and become one of our product’s most informed power users.
- Lead the strategy and execution of market entry and expansion for our suite of sales-centric products with a focus on profitable revenue.
- Execute Voice of the Customer research and development for the sales persona and leverage user experience data to influence teams and business outcomes.
- Translate technical product details into benefits and a clear value proposition for the sales persona.
- Follow and analyze market trends as well as competitive landscapes to position products for the sales persona.
- Develop and execute continuous product marketing strategies such as: pricing, packaging, competitive analysis, product launches, and persona development.
- Infuse our Product Marketing message into the entire customer journey through close collaboration with our Product, Growth, Customer Success, Enablement, and Content teams.
- Craft and deliver compelling messages across omnichannel experiences to drive product awareness, activation, adoption, and advocacy.
- Identify and work closely with relevant partners to accelerate product growth trajectory and amplify value to customers.
- Appear publicly at product webinars, industry panels, and other events to spread Crossbeam’s awareness and messaging.
- Influence our Product roadmap by infusing marketing data and strategic insights into our Product prioritization work.
- Evaluate projects using experimentation and relevant KPIs to optimize outcomes.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders across Product, Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales.
These are some of your traits:
- You have 5+ years of Product Marketing experience, most recently in a high-growth B2B SaaS company with a focus on selling to the sales persona. You’ve had clear success developing and owning the GTM strategy to launch and scale compelling products.
- You know your current and future customers better than anyone. You understand how to segment your audience and are adept at tailoring your product marketing campaigns by persona and relevant outcomes.
- You’re deeply familiar with competitive dynamics, market trends, partner ecosystems, and where there’s untapped potential in the market. You leverage this knowledge to develop differentiated positioning that sets your company apart and advocate for changes to market, sales, and product strategy.
- You’ve led product launches and worked cross-functionally to bring products to market with measurable impact from awareness through to adoption and rapid revenue growth. Bonus points if you’ve done that at a PLG company.
- Your voice is clear and persuasive regardless of audience, channel, or format. You’re comfortable writing executive briefings, developing sales decks, crafting compelling messaging for customers, and everything in between.
- You believe in Ecosystem-Led Growth as the dominant go-to-market motion for efficient and profitable growth.
- You’re not afraid to speak up when you have a point of view, but can “disagree and commit” once a final decision is reached.
- You believe in creating space for people with different backgrounds and viewpoints to share their opinions in a respectful environment.
- You have an unrivaled work ethic, and are excited to learn from the team around you while leveling up our existing product marketing efforts.
- You read this list and got event more excited for the role.
We go through the same interview steps for all candidates to ensure equity in our hiring process. Our process is designed to learn as much about each candidate as possible, as well as to give candidates access to our team and learn about what it's like to be a team member at Crossbeam. Topics will range from technical skills to problem-solving approaches and collaboration:
- Crossbeam in-house recruiter
- 45-minute call with Senior Director of Product Marketing
- 45-minute call with CMO
- We’ll ask you to put together a presentation for a few folks from our team
- Final interview session with the hiring manager
This is a salaried* role. In addition, Crossbeam offers:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Parental leave
- Stock Option Plan
- 401k Plan + Match
- Learning & Development Budget
- Remote Work Options
- Generous Wellness Stipend
*This role has been categorized as a Remote position. "Remote" employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to Crossbeam. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role. In Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada and New York City the standard base pay range for this role is $140,000- 170,000 Annually. This base pay range is specific to Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada and New York City and may not be applicable to other locations. In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location.
Trust is our business. We create value by building trust in our company, our team, our technology, and our network. Never let anything compromise that trust.
Feed the Network. Our customer network is our most valuable asset. Prioritize its growth.
Equity. We will build a workplace that ensures everyone access to the same opportunities to share in our success.
This is Fun. Few people are lucky enough to do what we do. Follow the fun in every step of the journey.
Crossbeam's core value of Equity sits at the heart of our hiring process, and we're proud to be building a culture where differences are valued. Applicants from diverse and non-traditional backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, disability, age, or veteran status.