Growth Marketing Manager
We’re on a mission to make app building so easy everyone can do it – regardless of their background, tech knowledge or budget. We’ve already helped thousands of entrepreneurs, small businesses and even global brands, like the BBC, Makro and Pepsi achieve their software goals and we’ve only just started.
Builder.ai was voted as one of 2023’s ‘Most Innovative Companies in AI’ by Fast Company, and won Europas 2022 ‘Scaleup of the Year’. Our team has grown to over 800 people across the world and our recent announcement of $250m Series D funding (and partnership with Microsoft) means there’s never been a more exciting time to become a Builder.
Life at Builder.ai
At Builder.ai we encourage you to experiment! Each role at Builder has unlimited opportunities to learn, progress and challenge the status quo. We want you to help us become even better at supporting our customers and take AI app building to new heights.
Our global team is diverse, collaborative and exceptionally talented. We hire people for their differences but all unite with our shared belief in Builder’s HEARTT values: (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust and Transparency) and a let’s-get-stuff-done attitude.
In return for your skills and commitment, we offer a range of great perks, from hybrid working and a variable annual bonus, to employee stock options, generous paid leave, and trips abroad #WhatWillYouBuild
About the role
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to accelerate growth through our entire marketing funnel.
This is a unique opportunity combining growth / digital marketing efforts, lifecycle activities and conversion rate optimisation.
We are looking for an experienced, growth-focused generalist who is capable of challenging the status quo, bringing fresh ideas and replicating previous successes, and ultimately increasing revenue through growth activities.
You will take ownership of initiatives spanning all areas of the customer journey, working cross-functionally on high-impact growth initiatives .
If you are someone who thrives at the intersection of marketing, growth, digital and data - you will love this role.
Why you should join
There's real scope for this role to have an impact across our Growth function and beyond, with a key part of it focused on developing our inbound funnel.
There's a big, big opportunity here to join a growing team, and connect up your day-to-day execution work with impactful results for the wider business.
You'll be responsible for
- Manage and generate growth marketing strategy & plans spanning multiple markets and languages, from conception to execution
- Manage creative development and execution (landing pages, lifecycle, campaign creatives) in close collaboration with the rest of the Growth and Design teams
- Brief in and manage the production of content for user engagement and growth
- Work cross-functionally to 'sell' growth marketing initiatives to the business's wider go-to market function
- Champion metrics & a hypothesis-driven approach to growth marketing, and decision-making throughout the organisation
- Conduct in-depth data analysis to identify growth and optimisation opportunities across channels and within the funnel
- Optimise product/brand positioning and messaging through the inbound marketing funnel
- Analyse performance and understand the details and effectiveness of each campaign
- Adopt a continual ‘test and learn’ approach to all growth campaign activities
- Become involved in other ad hoc marketing & automation projects as necessary