UX Designer Intern
We’re on a mission to make app building so easy everyone can do it – regardless of their background, tech knowledge or budget. We’ve already helped thousands of entrepreneurs, small businesses and even global brands, like the BBC, Makro and Pepsi achieve their software goals and we’ve only just started.
Builder.ai was voted as one of 2023’s ‘Most Innovative Companies in AI’ by Fast Company, and won Europas 2022 ‘Scaleup of the Year’. Our team has grown to over 800 people across the world and our recent announcement of $250m Series D funding (and partnership with Microsoft) means there’s never been a more exciting time to become a Builder.
Life at Builder.ai
At Builder.ai we encourage you to experiment! Each role at Builder has unlimited opportunities to learn, progress and challenge the status quo. We want you to help us become even better at supporting our customers and take AI app building to new heights.
Our global team is diverse, collaborative and exceptionally talented. We hire people for their differences but all unite with our shared belief in Builder’s HEARTT values: (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust and Transparency) and a let’s-get-stuff-done attitude.
In return for your skills and commitment, we offer range of great perks, from hybrid working and a variable annual bonus, to employee stock options, generous paid leave, and trips abroad #WhatWillYouBuild
About the role
We are looking for a talented, ambitious and creative UX Design Intern! The scope of work will vary dependent upon business priority and you'll get the chance to work across a variety of different design projects. If your passionate about Design, have a keen eye for detail and looking for an internship at a fast paced scale-up, get in touch!
- Assisting with user research: Conducting interviews, surveys, and usability tests to gather insights about user needs and preferences.
- Creating wireframes and prototypes: Translating user requirements into visual representations, such as low-fidelity wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Collaborating on user interface design: Working with the design team to create intuitive and aesthetically pleasing interfaces that align with user expectations.
- Conducting design evaluations: Participating in design critiques and usability reviews to provide feedback on existing designs and suggest improvements.
- Analyzing user feedback: Gathering and analyzing user feedback on design iterations and suggesting refinements based on the insights gained.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams: Working closely with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation of UX designs.
- Keeping up with industry trends: Staying updated on the latest UX design principles, tools, and techniques to enhance your skills and contribute fresh ideas to the team.