CRO Manager (Contractual)
We’re on a mission to make app building so easy everyone can do it – regardless of their background, tech knowledge or budget. We’ve already helped thousands of entrepreneurs, small businesses and even global brands like the BBC, Makro and Pepsi achieve their software goals and we’ve only just started. Builder.ai was voted as one of 2023’s ‘Most Innovative Companies in AI’ by Fast Company, and won Europas 2022 ‘Scaleup of the Year’. Our team has grown to over 800 people across the world and our recent announcement of $250m Series D funding (and partnership with Microsoft) means there’s never been a more exciting time to become a Builder.
Life at Builder.ai
At Builder.ai we encourage you to experiment! Each role at Builder has unlimited opportunities to learn, progress and challenge the status quo. We want you to help us become even better at supporting our customers and take AI app building to new heights. Our global team is diverse, collaborative and exceptionally talented. We hire people for their differences but all unite with our shared belief in Builder’s HEARTT values: (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust and Transparency) and a get-stuff-done attitude. In return for your skills and commitment, we offer range of great perks, from hybrid working and a variable annual bonus, to employee stock options, generous paid leave, and trips abroad #WhatWillYouBuild
Why we need this role:
We are looking for an experienced CRO Manager on a contractual basis for 6 months to join our Growth Team to shape and deliver a strategic optimisation roadmap for our products. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity which means it could become a full-time job after 6 months. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in conversion rate optimization, user research, and project management, as well as a deep understanding of B2B marketing and product-led growth. As a CRO Manager, you will use a mix of creativity and strong analytical skills to understand user behaviour, identify opportunities to drive an increase in conversion, revenue and user experience, and then develop and execute a strategy to turn those ideas into an optimization and testing plan. This is a high-impact role and a great opportunity to join a fast-growing B2B tech company at a stage where you can make a difference. This position will provide the room to grow across channels and segments and provide the autonomy to introduce new channels, campaigns and initiatives whilst working cross-functionally with super smart people. If you're someone who is strategic and is looking to work within a data-driven culture that values testing and optimisation, then this could be the role for you!
What will you be doing?
Through thorough multifaceted research across our end-to-end online user journey and working collaboratively with team members in UX, Data, Tech, Performance and Sales, you will have full ownership and be accountable for:
● Shaping, delivering and owning the strategic CRO/Experiments roadmap to drive tangible conversion rate uplifts and user experience improvements
● Project managing the end-to-end CRO process and workflow for various products and regions
● Driving continuous learning about our users by conducting user-centred quantitative and qualitative research that uncovers key conversion barriers along the whole funnel
● Developing well-formed, evidence-driven problem statements and hypotheses
● Produce high-quality deliverables and documentation to support the running of CRO campaigns, e.g. test proposals and insight reports.
● Collaborating with various teams for designing, content writing, developing, QAing and scheduling experiments
● Communicating test results and user insights to local stakeholders and the wider Builder.ai team
● Working closely with the user acquisition, lifecycle and sales teams to ensure the user journey is seamless, intuitive and user-focused
● Working closely with the product teams to optimize the product-led self-serve user journey
● Being proactive in improving workflows and processes, as well as fostering a wider team adoption of CRO practices and methodologies