Senior Performance Marketing Manager, North America
We’re on a mission to make app building so easy everyone can do it – regardless of their background, tech knowledge or budget. We’ve already helped thousands of entrepreneurs, small businesses and global brands, like NBC Universal and Pepsi, as well as American organizations like Bobcat and Smart Path, achieve their software goals. And we’ve only just started!
Builder.ai was voted as one of 2023’s ‘Most Innovative Companies in AI’ by Fast Company, and won Europas 2022 ‘Scaleup of the Year’. Our team has grown to over 800 people across the world and our recent announcement of $250m Series D funding (and partnership with Microsoft) means there’s never been a more exciting time to become a Builder.
Life at Builder.ai
At Builder.ai we encourage you to experiment! Each role at Builder has unlimited opportunities to learn, progress and challenge the status quo. We want you to help us become even better at supporting our customers and take AI app building to new heights.
Our global team is diverse, collaborative and exceptionally talented. We hire people for their differences but all unite with our shared belief in Builder’s HEARTT values: (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust and Transparency) and a let’s-get-stuff-done attitude.
In return for your skills and commitment, we offer range of great perks, from hybrid working and a variable annual bonus, to employee stock options, generous paid leave, and trips abroad #WhatWillYouBuild
About the role
This role will lead performance marketing activities across all paid media channels in North America, targeting companies of all sizes, and spearhead our efforts to capture the U.S. market!
Why join us
We are looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Manager to join our team in the US and play a fundamental role in helping the company achieve its ambitious growth targets. North America is a priority region for Builder.ai, and performance marketing will play a key role in driving our growth ambitions in that market. In this role, you will spearhead our efforts to capture the U.S. market, focusing on small-medium businesses, entrepreneurs, and enterprise clients. Your strategic vision and marketing expertise will be pivotal in expanding our footprint and driving our success in this key market. You will have full ownership of our performance marketing budget across all paid media channels, and the execution and constant testing of these. If you are someone who thrives at the intersection of performance marketing, data and product you will love this role.
What you'll be doing
- Developing and executing innovative marketing strategies to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth across various paid media channels including Paid Search, Paid Social, display advertising and more
- Planing, executing, and optimizing performance marketing campaigns targeting B2B buyers and decision-makers including SMBs, entrepreneurs and enterprises, driving engagement and conversions
- Continuously analyzing market trends, adapting strategies to maximize impact.
- Collaborating with internal teams, including growth, sales, marketing and finance, to ensure unified and effective marketing efforts
- Conducting analysis on campaign performance, ROI, conversion metrics and website traffic to optimize all performance marketing activities
- Analyzing the performance and effectiveness of each campaign. Drive independent optimisation plans including campaign targeting, messaging and creative elements
- Adopting a continual ‘test and learn’ approach to all performance marketing activities.
- Managing paid media agencies and/or contractors as needed to execute performance strategies