Head of Lifecycle Marketing
We’re on a mission to make app building so easy everyone can do it – regardless of their background, tech knowledge or budget. We’ve already helped thousands of entrepreneurs, small businesses and even global brands, like the BBC, Makro and Pepsi achieve their software goals and we’ve only just started.
Builder.ai was voted as one of 2023’s ‘Most Innovative Companies in AI’ by Fast Company, and won Europas 2022 ‘Scaleup of the Year’. Our team has grown to over 800 people across the world and our recent announcement of $250m Series D funding (and partnership with Microsoft) means there’s never been a more exciting time to become a Builder.
Life at Builder.ai
At Builder.ai we encourage you to experiment! Each role at Builder has unlimited opportunities to learn, progress and challenge the status quo. We want you to help us become even better at supporting our customers and take AI app building to new heights.
Our global team is diverse, collaborative and exceptionally talented. We hire people for their differences but all unite with our shared belief in Builder’s HEARTT values: (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust and Transparency) and a let’s-get-stuff-done attitude.
In return for your skills and commitment, we offer a range of great perks, from hybrid working and a variable annual bonus, to employee stock options, generous paid leave, and trips abroad #WhatWillYouBuild
About the role
We’ve so far built a Growth team of over 20 people. This role will be part of the Growth Engine team - our engine room of creating compelling digital experiences - leading our small lifecycle team, a team of 3. The Senior Lifecycle Manager will ensure all our digital touchpoints are of the highest quality across all our regions and products. This means creating a well-integrated, personalised communications plan to ensure visitors and leads are receiving consistent, well targeted messaging.
Why you should join
Demand for Builder.ai services is sky high. Revenue to our flagship product Builder Studio has grown exponentially year on year and we are now over 1,000 employees worldwide. Our growth team has a critical role to play in driving the growth and success of Builder, and the mandate to influence all parts of marketing and product.
It’s an exciting time to join Builder and play a lead role in scaling our revenue engine. You will lead and grow a team of talented lifecycle specialists and work closely with senior leadership at Builder across various functions. This is a great opportunity for an analytical thinker with a creative edge to drive forward our lifecycle team. The role will be hands-on and there will be lots of execution, lots of learning and a lot of room for growth.
You'll be responsible for
- Managing and developing a lifecycle team
- Devising & implementing a global communications strategy for both acquisition, retention and cross-sell / upsell opportunities
- Leading the lifecycle quarterly planning & prioritisation process
- Creating new campaigns and optimising existing campaigns
- Collaborating with Product and CRO teams to ensure testing plans are aligned and insights are leveraged
- Proactively engaging with regional sales teams to support in prioritsation and planning processes
- Working with content and design teams to create world class comms
- Setting up a reporting suite to track lifecycle activities and campaigns
- A minimum 5 years experience in a Growth Marketing role
- 2 years experience leading a lifecycle team
- Educated to degree level would be desirable
- ECRM technical proficiency - Hubspot & Salesforce expertise preferred
- Operational proficiency - familiar with building and maintaining complicated workflows to keep campaigns running with minimal errors
- Segmentation and personas - able to structure databases to deliver targeted campaigns
- Planning and prioritisation - can devise frameworks and processes to keep team focused on needle-moving tasks
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Advanced analytical and reporting skills
- Experience within AB testing / conversion rate optimisation
- Attractive quarterly OKR bonus plan or commission scheme dependant on your role
- Stock options in a $450 million funded Series D scale-up company
- Hybrid working
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 2 x Builder family days each year
- Time off between Christmas and New Year
- Generous Referral Bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- Private Medical Insurance provided by AXA
- Private Dental Insurance provided by Bupa
- Access to our Perkbox