Sales Development Representative
We’re on a mission to make app building so easy everyone can do it – regardless of their background, tech knowledge or budget. We’ve already helped thousands of entrepreneurs, small businesses and even global brands, like the BBC, Makro and Pepsi achieve their software goals and we’ve only just started.
Builder.ai was voted as one of 2023’s ‘Most Innovative Companies in AI’ by Fast Company, and won Europas 2022 ‘Scaleup of the Year’. Our team has grown to over 800 people across the world and our recent announcement of $250m Series D funding (and partnership with Microsoft) means there’s never been a more exciting time to become a Builder.
Life at Builder.ai
At Builder.ai we encourage you to experiment! Each role at Builder has unlimited opportunities to learn, progress and challenge the status quo. We want you to help us become even better at supporting our customers and take AI app building to new heights.
Our global team is diverse, collaborative and exceptionally talented. We hire people for their differences but all unite with our shared belief in Builder’s HEARTT values: (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust and Transparency) and a let’s-get-stuff-done attitude.
In return for your skills and commitment, we offer a range of great perks, from hybrid working and a variable annual bonus, to employee stock options, generous paid leave, and trips abroad #WhatWillYouBuild
About the role
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will have the opportunity to impact the bottom line and create new business opportunities for Builder. You’ll be finding and qualifying high potential leads, and will pass them to the senior sales team to take forward. Your role determines the success and pace of growth of the entire company – developing the pipeline of future paying customers.
Why you should join
This role is perfect for someone who has early experience in driving top of the funnel leads and qualifying opportunities that turn into potential sales.
You'll be responsible for
- Inbound and Outbound lead generation activities to support the sales teams
- Identify target industries and organisations by working closely with the sales & marketing teams
- Gain a deep understanding of these target industries and organisations –what are their challenges and goals?
- Prospect into target organisations using a range of outbound sales tools, campaigns, events and referrals
- Achieve your monthly goal of qualified opportunities for the sales team
- Maintain CRM meticulously and ensure that all information is conveyed to the sales team
- Gain a deep understanding of Builder’s USPs and communicate these effectively
- Create excellent templates for emails and phone calls, and constantly test & iterate to improve them
- You’ve 1-3 years of experience in lead generation in the technology space and are consistently in the top quartile of performers
- Keen interest in a career in a high performing sales culture
- Exceptional communication skills, both on the phone and in writing
- Ability to build rapport with potential customers quickly,
- You’re extremely driven, and love hitting targets
- Fantastic organisational and time management skills
- You’re a team player
- Demonstrable commercial experience, particularly in telesales - would be beneficial
And after all of this… You can write your own path at Builder.ai! Whether you would like to be a key player on the SDR team or join our rockstar Sales team… You decide your future, we give you the building blocks to create your journey.
- Attractive quarterly OKR bonus plan or commission scheme dependant on your role
- Stock options in a $450 million funded Series D scale-up company
- 24 days paid vacation + federal holidays
- 2 x Builder family days each year
- Time off between Christmas and New Year
- Generous Referral Bonus scheme
- Private Medical Insurance with Blue Shield
- Generously funded Dental and Optical Insurance