Senior Digital Analyst
At Builder.ai, we are on a mission to democratize app building, making it accessible to everyone, regardless of their background, tech knowledge, or budget. Our innovative approach has already empowered thousands of entrepreneurs, small businesses, and global brands like the BBC, Makro, and Pepsi. Voted one of 2023’s ‘Most Innovative Companies in AI’ by Fast Company and awarded Europas 2022 ‘Scaleup of the Year,’ Builder.ai is growing rapidly with a team of over 800 people worldwide. Our recent $250 million Series D funding and partnership with Microsoft make this an exhilarating time to join us.
Life at Builder.ai
Encouraging experimentation, learning, and challenging the status quo defines life at Builder.ai. With diverse, collaborative, and exceptionally talented teams across the globe, we embrace differences while rallying around our shared HEARTT values (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust, and Transparency) and a let’s-get-stuff-done attitude. Our perks include hybrid working, a variable annual bonus, employee stock options, generous paid leave, and exciting international trips. #WhatWillYouBuild
Why we need this role
Builder.ai is seeking an experienced Senior Digital Analyst to join our dynamic team. This role is pivotal in harnessing the power of data to drive decision-making and contribute to the growth of our business. As a Senior Digital Analyst, you will play a key role in shaping our data strategy, providing direction to our key products, and translating complex findings into compelling narratives.
What you'll be working on:
- Leverage data analysis to inform decision-making and contribute towards improving Builder’s array of bespoke products
- Provide insights across different business areas, contributing to the continuous improvement of our software solutions for customers.
- Translate complex findings into compelling narratives for various stakeholders.
- Utilize SQL and BI tools (QlikSense, Tableau, Looker, or PowerBI) to develop and maintain dashboards, visualizations, and analytics support.
- Apply problem-solving skills to address challenges, using data analysis to arrive at effective solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align research, development, and execution initiatives with product priorities and goals.
4+ years of experience in data analysis.
2+ years of experience leading a team of at least 2-3 people.
Proficiency in SQL; experience with BI tools such as QlikSense, Tableau, Looker, or PowerBI.
Proficiency with digital analytics tooling such as Amplitude, Mixpanel etc. (Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics experience also beneficial)
Proven understanding of website tagging and front-end development (e.g. Google Tag Manager, Segment, Snowplow)
Proficiency with customer journey analysis and A/B testing
Keen understanding for further data tooling and data sources that may complement understanding of relative product usage and performance (e.g. Similarweb)
Strong expertise in statistical analysis techniques and methodologies; including data governance and quality assurance practices
Excellent communication skills, with the ability to translate complex findings into compelling narratives; strong attention to detail
- Attractive quarterly OKR bonus plan or commission scheme dependant on your role
- Stock options in a $450 million funded Series D scale-up company
- Hybrid working
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 2 x Builder family days each year
- Time off between Christmas and New Year
- Generous Referral Bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- Private Medical Insurance provided by AXA
- Private Dental Insurance provided by Bupa
- Access to our Perkbox