Sales Enablement Manager
We’re on a mission to make app building so easy everyone can do it – regardless of their background, tech knowledge or budget. We’ve already helped thousands of entrepreneurs, small businesses and even global brands, like the BBC, Makro and Pepsi achieve their software goals and we’ve only just started.
Builder.ai was voted as one of 2023’s ‘Most Innovative Companies in AI’ by Fast Company, and won Europas 2022 ‘Scale-up of the Year’. Our team has grown to over 800 people across the world and our recent announcement of $250m Series D funding (and partnership with Microsoft) means there’s never been a more exciting time to become a Builder.
Life at Builder.ai
At Builder.ai we encourage you to experiment! Each role at Builder has unlimited opportunities to learn, progress and challenge the status quo. We want you to help us become even better at supporting our customers and take AI app building to new heights.
Our global team is diverse, collaborative and exceptionally talented. We hire people for their differences but all unite with our shared belief in Builder’s HEARTT values: (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust and Transparency) and a let’s-get-stuff-done attitude.
In return for your skills and commitment, we offer a range of great perks, from hybrid working and a variable annual bonus, to employee stock options, generous paid leave, and trips abroad #WhatWillYouBuild
About the role
As a Sales Enablement Manager at Builder.ai, you will play a pivotal role in empowering our sales team to achieve their full potential. Your primary responsibility will be to develop and implement strategies, training programs, and resources that enhance the productivity, effectiveness, and efficiency of our global sales team.
You’ll be responsible for
Sales Training and Development:
- Develop and deliver sales training programs, both for new hires and ongoing skill enhancement. This will include collaborating with sales leadership to identify training needs and create customized training plans.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies to keep the sales team informed about new tools, processes, and training opportunities - fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
Sales Tools and Content Creations:
- Oversee and manage sales enablement tools and technologies that enhance sales team productivity
- Continuously update and improve training materials and content by maintaining a repository of sales collateral, presentations, and other materials that support the sales process.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, sales ops & product teams to ensure content is current and aligned with messaging.
Sales Process Optimization:
- Analyze the sales process and identify bottlenecks and areas for improvement.
- Create regular reports to provide insights and recommendations for improvement
Why you should join
Joining Builder.ai as a Sales Enablement Manager is not just about the job itself; it's about being part of a dynamic and innovative team that is shaping the future of technology. If you're driven by innovation, growth, and the chance to be at the forefront of the tech industry, Builder.ai is the perfect place for you to hone your skills and advance your career.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (business, marketing, etc.).
- 5+ years relevant experience in sales / revenue enablement in B2B SaaS / B2B tech, ideally in a high growth environment
- Strong understanding of sales processes and techniques.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear, succinct, and concrete way,
- Proficiency in using sales enablement tools and platforms.
- Data-driven and analytical mindset.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Results-oriented with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Familiarity with the sales cycle and essential selling skills, including an in-depth understanding of the sales processes and challenges commonly faced in B2B SaaS or Fintech
- LMS management experience preferred
If you are a dynamic individual with a passion for enhancing sales team performance, we encourage you to apply for this Sales Enablement Manager position. Join our team and help drive our sales success to new heights.
- Attractive performance related quarterly bonus
- Stock options in a $250 million funded Series D scale-up company
- Hybrid working
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 2 x Builder family days each year
- Time off between Christmas and New Year
- Generous pension contributions
- Private medical & dental insurance provided by AXA
- Access to our Perkbox