Lifecycle Growth Manager
We’re on a mission to make app building so easy everyone can do it – regardless of their background, tech knowledge or budget. We’ve already helped thousands of entrepreneurs, small businesses and even global brands, like the BBC, Makro and Pepsi achieve their software goals and we’ve only just started.
Builder.ai was voted as one of 2023’s ‘Most Innovative Companies in AI’ by Fast Company, and won Europas 2022 ‘Scaleup of the Year’. Our team has grown to over 800 people across the world and our recent announcement of $250m Series D funding (and partnership with Microsoft) means there’s never been a more exciting time to become a Builder.
Life at Builder.ai
At Builder.ai we encourage you to experiment! Each role at Builder has unlimited opportunities to learn, progress and challenge the status quo. We want you to help us become even better at supporting our customers and take AI app building to new heights.
Our global team is diverse, collaborative and exceptionally talented. We hire people for their differences but all unite with our shared belief in Builder’s HEARTT values: (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust and Transparency) and a let’s-get-stuff-done attitude.
In return for your skills and commitment, we offer a range of great perks, from hybrid working and a variable annual bonus, to employee stock options, generous paid leave, and trips abroad #WhatWillYouBuild
About the role
We are looking for an experienced and analytical Lifecycle Growth Manager to join our Growth Engine team. You will be responsible for developing and executing integrated communications strategies across the entire lead journey to accelerate revenue growth. This is a high impact role and a great opportunity to join a fast-growing B2B tech company at a stage where you can really make a difference. This position will provide the room to grow across channels and segments and provide the autonomy to introduce new channels, campaigns and initiatives whilst working cross-functionally with super smart people.
If you're looking to work within a data driven culture that values testing and optimisation, then this could be the role for you!
What you'll be working on
- Designing and implementing a coordinated communications strategy across channels including email, SMS, WhatsApp, and chatbots. Map out the ideal customer journey and nurture prospects through personalised lifecycle campaigns.
- Fostering collaboration across Growth, Marketing & Sales to create high performing campaigns and automations. Continuously analyse performance and iterate.
- Partnering with the CRO and product teams to align on experimentation plans leveraging customer insights and data. Launch regular tests on UX, messaging, and channel optimisation.
- Introducing new campaigns, and initiatives to achieve quarterly objectives and KPIs.
- Working cross-functionally with content and design to produce conversion-focused assets optimised for specific channels and customer segments.
- Building out reporting and analytics capabilities to provide visibility into the impact of lifecycle initiatives and inform strategy. Create actionable insights based on data.
- 5+ years in digital marketing focusing on lifecycle campaigns and communications for B2B technology companies. Relevant B2C experience considered.
- Hands-on experience driving improvements across the entire marketing funnel - from lead generation through to acquisition and expansion
- Excellent project management and organisational skills. Proven ability to coordinate multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Excellent proficiency with MarTech platforms such HubSpot, Zapier and Salesforce.
- Strong analytical abilities and data-driven thinking. Skilled at turning data into strategic insights.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and stakeholder management skills. Can distill complex concepts into simple ideas.
- Resourceful self-starter who takes initiative and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Attractive performance related quarterly bonus
- Stock options in a $250 million funded Series D scale-up company
- Hybrid working
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 2 x Builder family days each year
- Time off between Christmas and New Year
- Generous pension contributions
- Private medical & dental insurance provided by AXA
- Access to our Perkbox