Sr. UX Researcher
We’re on a mission to make app building so easy everyone can do it – regardless of their background, tech knowledge or budget. We’ve already helped thousands of entrepreneurs, small businesses and even global brands, like the BBC, Makro and Pepsi achieve their software goals and we’ve only just started.
Builder.ai was voted as one of 2023’s ‘Most Innovative Companies in AI’ by Fast Company, and won Europas 2022 ‘Scaleup of the Year’. Our team has grown to over 800 people across the world and our recent announcement of $250m Series D funding (and partnership with Microsoft) means there’s never been a more exciting time to become a Builder.
Life at Builder.ai
At Builder.ai we encourage you to experiment! Each role at Builder has unlimited opportunities to learn, progress and challenge the status quo. We want you to help us become even better at supporting our customers and take AI app building to new heights.
Our global team is diverse, collaborative and exceptionally talented. We hire people for their differences but all unite with our shared belief in Builder’s HEARTT values: (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust and Transparency) and a let’s-get-stuff-done attitude.
In return for your skills and commitment, we offer range of great perks, from hybrid working and a variable annual bonus, to employee stock options, generous paid leave, and trips abroad #WhatWillYouBuild
Why do we need this role ?
We need the Senior UX Researcher role to ensure user-centered design, data-informed decisions, reduced risk, innovation, and effective communication. Without this role, we risk misaligned products, increased failure rates, missed innovation opportunities, inefficient design, and poor user advocacy.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Senior UX Researcher to join our dynamic design team. As a Senior UX Researcher, you will play a key role in understanding our users' needs, preferences, and behaviours, translating those insights into actionable recommendations that inform and enhance our product design and development processes.
- Lead and execute end-to-end UX research initiatives, including defining research objectives, designing methodologies, conducting studies, and analyzing results.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including designers, product managers, and developers, to integrate user insights into product development cycles.
- Conduct various research methods, such as user interviews, surveys, usability testing, and ethnographic studies, to uncover deep insights into user behaviours and pain points.
- Synthesize research findings into clear and impactful insights, personas, journey maps, and user stories that guide design decisions.
- Advocate for user-centered design principles and ensure that the user's voice is heard throughout the design process.
- Mentor and guide junior researchers or team members, fostering a culture of continuous learning and growth.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging research methodologies, contributing to the team's knowledge base.
- Health and Wellness benefits including competitive medical for self, spouse and children.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Generous vacation and time off benefits including paid holidays.
- Generally flexible working hours.
- Working in our newly constructed beautiful office space based out at Gurugram.
- A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and having fun while doing it.
- Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place.