Innovation is fueled by the power of possibilities. A few years ago, it was virtually impossible to innovate because building software needed a degree. It was simply too expensive, too complex, too risky, and ultimately, too inefficient. That’s why only 16% of projects were ever completed on budget and worse yet, 78% failed.
We're changing that. We’re flipping software development on its head and kicking out the notion that you need to be an expert or participate in boot camps to learn how to make an app. Builder.ai’s platform lets you order the perfect software app for whatever problem you’re trying to solve. Our AI-powered assembly line brings together Lego-like reusable features and experts from around the world to bring world-class ideas to life – ANYONE’s world-class ideas. Building software needs to be like ordering pizza – pick what you want, get recommendations for the features you need and all you have to do is wait until it's cooked and ready for you.
Life at Builder.ai
It’s a place where everything moves at lightning speed and it’s certainly not for the faint of heart. We celebrate diversity and push everyone to do more with less, while creating and championing a culture that empowers everyone to experiment, push boundaries and learn by doing. Every Builder runs to our core value system of HEARTT (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust & Transparency) and we’re always looking for team players with a point of view, a sense of humility and a let’s-get-stuff-done attitude.
Our scale-up is at the intersection of a quirky startup where designers and machine learning specialists work on problems together and savvy commercial teams work with finance folks to invent new business models. #WhatWouldYouBuild
Our human-assisted AI platform helps anyone build, run & scale tailor-made software. Everyone from the bakery in Riyadh and nursery in London, to large fortune 100 companies like the BBC or Pepsi.
About the role
We are seeking a highly organised and proactive Team Assistant to provide essential administrative support to our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of daily activities within the team, enabling our team to focus on their core responsibilities. Flexibility is key. We are looking for someone with a ‘can do’ attitude and where no task is too big or small and they’re happy to roll their sleeves up The Team Assistant will be a crucial liaison between team members and other stakeholders contributing to the overall efficiency and success of the team. This role will be based in Dubai.
- Administrative Support: Provide comprehensive administrative support to the team as well as working with the Office Manager to ensure a smooth running of the office
- Travel Coordination: Helping to organise extensive travel arrangement including booking hotels, flights, and logistics for team members
- Document Management: Maintain and organise important documents, contracts, and files, ensuring confidentiality and easy retrieval
- Project Assistance: Assist with special projects and initiatives
- Team Collaboration: Collaborate with team members to ensure smooth teamwork and the achievement of goals
- Communication Liaison: Act as a point of contact between team members and external stakeholders/ vendors
- Office Expense Management: Coordinating and managing office expenses and ensuring all the invoices are paid on time
- Proven experience as Executive Assistant, preferably in a fast-paced environment with C-level Executive Assistant experience
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact professionally with individuals at all levels
- Proficient in G-Suite and familiarity with office management software, ideally Click Up and Front
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maintain a high level of professionalism
- Proactive, self-motivated, and able to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Flexibility and adaptability to handle changing priorities and demands