Product Manager - Customer Experience
We’re on a mission to make app building so easy everyone can do it – regardless of their background, tech knowledge or budget. We’ve already helped thousands of entrepreneurs, small businesses and even global brands, like the BBC, Makro and Pepsi achieve their software goals and we’ve only just started.
Builder.ai was voted as one of 2023’s ‘Most Innovative Companies in AI’ by Fast Company, and won Europas 2022 ‘Scaleup of the Year’. Our team has grown to over 800 people across the world and our recent announcement of $250m Series D funding (and partnership with Microsoft) means there’s never been a more exciting time to become a Builder.
Life at Builder.ai
At Builder.ai we encourage you to experiment! Each role at Builder has unlimited opportunities to learn, progress and challenge the status quo. We want you to help us become even better at supporting our customers and take AI app building to new heights.
Our global team is diverse, collaborative and exceptionally talented. We hire people for their differences but all unite with our shared belief in Builder’s HEARTT values: (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust and Transparency) and a let’s-get-stuff-done attitude.
In return for your skills and commitment, we offer a range of great perks, from hybrid working and a variable annual bonus, to employee stock options, generous paid leave, and trips abroad #WhatWillYouBuild
Why we need this role
We are looking for a dynamic and empathetic Product Manager who can articulate the needs of our customers and ensure that they have a delightful experience on our customer facing sites. We are looking for someone with insight into the conversion funnel from Builder’s website, through the Studio journey and to payment; an effective all-rounder who can address incoming issues with a range of products, identify patterns and ensure that the necessary corrections in the product are implemented.
What will you be doing?
- Working closely with the Director of Product for Customer Experience, who addresses the customer facing products within Builder’s ecosystem. These allow customers to build out the requirements for their application, plan their delivery, and track their ongoing Buildcard.
- Liaising with an international team to ensure that the most needful customer requirements are met.
- Ensuring that new requirements are effectively triaged and prioritised.
- Mapping and optimizing the conversion funnel, Studio journey, and payment process to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Analyzing incoming issues and identifying patterns to proactively implement product corrections for improved usability.
- Advocating for customers by gathering feedback, insights, and pain points to inform product roadmap decisions.
- Excellent ability to identify, measure and improve KPIs on customer facing products.
- 5+ years of experience managing B2B/B2C software products in an agile software development environment.
- Exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about building great product features and experiences.
- Strong track record of full lifecycle product development
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA (or equivalent) will be a plus
- Define product go-to-market (GTM) process, GTM strategies, plan timelines, launch scenarios, pricing, and promotions, etc.
- Extensively reliant on data driven insights to inform which features to prioritise for development and to also size the opportunity landscape.
- Persistence and a whatever-it-takes approach to ensure that your product and team are successful.
- Self-motivated, quick and assertive, Extremely detailed oriented and organised.
- Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
- Experience leading products that require coordination of many stakeholders and cross functional teams
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to "roll up your sleeves" to do what is needed in urgent situations while maintaining a big-picture” view.
- Attractive performance related quarterly bonus
- Stock options in a $250 million funded Series D scale-up company
- Hybrid working
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 2 x Builder family days each year
- Time off between Christmas and New Year
- Generous pension contributions
- Private medical & dental insurance provided by AXA
- Access to our Perkbox
- A "work from home" equipment allowance