Assistant Manager-Revenue Finance-Invoicing
Innovation is fuelled by the power of possibilities. A few years ago, it was virtually impossible to innovate because building software needed a degree, it was simply too expensive, too complex, too risky and ultimately too inefficient. That’s why only 16% of projects were ever done on budget and 78% failed.
We're changing that. We’re flipping software development on its head and kicking out the notion that you need to be an expert or do boot camps to learn how to make your app. Builder.ai’s platform lets you order the perfect software app for whatever problem you’re trying to solve. Our AI powered assembly line brings together Lego-like reusable features and experts from around the world to bring world-class ideas to life – ANYONE’s world-class ideas.
Building software needs to be like ordering pizza – pick what you want, get recommendations for the features you need and simply wait till it's cooked and ready for you.
Our human-assisted AI platform helps anyone build, run & scale tailor-made software. Everyone from the bakery in Riyadh and nursery in London, to large fortune 100 companies like the BBC or Pepsi.
Life at Builder
It’s a place where everything moves at lightning pace and most definitely not for the faint hearted. We celebrate diversity, push everyone to do more with less and yet provide a culture that allows everyone to experiment, push boundaries and learn by doing. Every Builder runs to our core value system of HEARTT (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust & Transparency) and we’re always looking for team players, with a point of view, a sense of humility and a let’s-get-stuff-done attitude.
Our scale up is at the intersection of a quirky startup where designers and machine learning specialists work on problems together to savvy commercial teams working with finance folks to invent new business models. #WhatWouldYouBuild
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a versatile & experienced Revenue Finance/ Invoicing manager to join Builder.ai accounting & controllership team. This role is global and will support all aspects of Order-to-Cash and revenue recognition processes. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, has a passion for building process and automation, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Excellent interpersonal skills and a natural flair for associating and connecting with people at all levels. Must have a strong background in working on sophisticated ERP system and revenue accounting as per Indian and global GAAP.
Experience, preferably in Service, IT based company to perform invoicing (India & global clients) .The candidate should be having experience in Invoicing & revenue assurance aspects & should be excellent in writing & verbal communication.
- Invoicing at regular service intervals with reconciliation from source data & customer master data maintenance.
- Address and solve client questions and issues.
- Identify and implement internal controls over revenue reporting and process improvements.
- Compile and present sales register with GST, global tax(VAT) to tax team and handle queries
- Should be good in accounting principles and understand Unbilled, Deferred revenue as well
- Provide regular, accurate reports of billing data
- Responsible to design Revenue Assurance systems by working closely with the Product & sales team and enabling effective reconciliations on identify gaps at the transaction level
- Good communication & intrapersonal skills as role would require interaction with all teams including but not limited to sales, product, and legal.
- Manage Projects including proposal for improvement
- Experience to work in multi geography environment
- Assist with financial audits including reconciliations, support documentation, and communication with external auditors.
- Should be good in presenting facts with data.
- Actively participate in new system initiatives, including configuration and upkeep of NetSuite's revenue streams
- Ensure period close activities are performed timely.
- Excellent MS office skills
- Performance-based bonuses and stock options
- 24 days of paid annual leave + bank holidays + 2 family days off
- Generally flexible working hours
- A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and have fun while doing it
- Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place
- Medical insurance for self and Family