Senior Experiential Marketing Coordinator
Innovation is fuelled by the power of possibilities. A few years ago, it was virtually impossible to innovate because building software needed a degree, it was simply too expensive, too complex, too risky and ultimately too inefficient. That’s why only 16% of projects were ever done on budget and 78% failed.
We're changing that. We’re flipping software development on its head and kicking out the notion that you need to be an expert or do boot camps to learn how to make your app. Builder.ai’s platform lets you order the perfect software app for whatever problem you’re trying to solve. Our AI powered assembly line brings together Lego-like reusable features and experts from around the world to bring world-class ideas to life – ANYONE’s world-class ideas.
Building software needs to be like ordering pizza – pick what you want, get recommendations for the features you need and simply wait till it's cooked and ready for you. Our human-assisted AI platform helps anyone build, run & scale tailor-made software. Everyone from the bakery in Riyadh and nursery in London, to large fortune 100 companies like the BBC or Pepsi.
Life at Builder
It’s a place where everything moves at lightning pace and most definitely not for the faint hearted. We celebrate diversity, push everyone to do more with less and yet provide a culture that allows everyone to experiment, push boundaries and learn by doing. Every Builder runs to our core value system of HEARTT (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust & Transparency) and we’re always looking for team players, with a point of view, a sense of humility and a let’s-get-stuff-done attitude.
Our scale up is at the intersection of a quirky startup where designers and machine learning specialists work on problems together to savvy commercial teams working with finance folks to invent new business models. #WhatWouldYouBuild
Why We Need This Role
We are on the lookout for an Event Manager who will work closely with the Associate Director of Events to develop and execute the event marketing strategy for Builder.ai in India and APAC. This highly strategic position collaborates with several teams including demand generation, executive leadership, product marketing and sales. The ideal candidate will be data driven and possess strong communication, analytical and organizational skills.
This role will be hands-on and you will have the opportunity to take ownership of our event strategy and also work to create new and unique experiential programs with our partnership and sales team. The role reports to the Associate Director of Event Marketing.
Why You Should Join
This is a unique opportunity to drive and execute our India and APAC events strategy and budget management, owning KPIs, projections, targets, and success metrics. Only apply if you are craving rapid growth in a fast paced environment and you are comfortable with trying, failing and course-correcting fast. You must also be willing to roll up your sleeves and be willing to work hands on to ensure successful execution of our events.
- Drive India and APAC events strategy and budget management, owning KPIs, projections, targets, and success metrics
- Create events program that results in new revenue, lead/pipeline generation customer engagement and brand awareness
- Plan and manage all aspects of conference sponsorships, including planning, execution, and measurement.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to develop event strategies that meet territory-based engagement, meetings, pipeline, and revenue goals.
- Interface with the demand generation team to create engaging and impactful experiences across all touchpoints for pre-event, event, and post-event moments
- Manage external vendor relationships, inclusive of negotiating budgets and contracts
- Partner with internal departments to ensure each event meets the overall goals of the company
- 3-7 years of event marketing experience, preferably in B2B tech
- Ability to work out of our Gurugram office at least 3 days per week
- Proficient in technical tools like HubSpot, Salesforce, ClickUp, and Salesloft
- Experience managing contractors or outside agencies
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills, adept at navigating relationships and prioritizing requests
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of your program
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data
- Ability to travel up to 35% of the time
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Health and Wellness benefits including competitive medical for self, spouse and children.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Generous vacation and time off benefits including paid holidays.
- Generally flexible working hours.
- Working in our newly constructed beautiful office space based out at Gurugram.
- A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and having fun while doing it.
- Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place.