Innovation is fuelled by the power of possibilities. A few years ago, it was virtually impossible to innovate because building software needed a degree, it was simply too expensive, too complex, too risky and ultimately too inefficient. That’s why only 16% of projects were ever done on budget and 78% failed.
We're changing that. We’re flipping software development on its head and kicking out the notion that you need to be an expert or do boot camps to learn how to make your app. ’s platform lets you order the perfect software app for whatever problem you’re trying to solve. Our AI powered assembly line brings together Lego-like reusable features and experts from around the world to bring world-class ideas to life – ANYONE’s worldclass ideas.
Building software needs to be like ordering pizza – pick what you want, get recommendations for the features you need and simply wait till it's cooked and ready for you.
Our human-assisted AI platform helps anyone build, run & scale tailor-made software. Everyone from the bakery in Riyadh and nursery in London, to large fortune 100 companies like the BBC or Pepsi.
Life at Builder.ai
At Builder.ai, we’re looking for team players with a point of view, a sense of humility and a let’s-get-stuff done attitude. We celebrate diversity and encourage everyone to do more with less, while creating and championing a culture that empowers everyone to experiment, push boundaries and learn by doing. Every Builder runs to our core value system of HEARTT (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust & Transparency). Our scale-up is at the intersection of a quirky startup where designers and machine learning specialists work on problems together and savvy commercial teams working with finance folks to invent new business models.
Why do we need this role?
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Architect/Developer, based in India reporting into the Global Director of Sales/Marketing Operations, Strategy and Enablement. This role will own the tech stack from architecture and business day-to-day operations. Driving change, providing key insights and covering implementation and delivering the tools and systems they will also work to develop best in class processes and procedures.
This role joins us at the stage where you can really make a difference, drive change and empower the various business units as well as own a tech-stack and drive performance.
This role is a great opportunity for an experienced senior Systems/Tools Administrator, who thrives in a fast-paced technical environment and is looking for an opportunity to own the role, providing support and developing with the business need. Joining us at the stage where you can really make a difference, drive change and empower the various business units as well as own a tech-stack and drive performance.
If you are someone who likes to be both strategic and hands on, in a fast paced environment, you will love this role.
- Implementation, creation and maintenance of tools such as SFDC, HubSpot, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Calendly etc.
- Creation of end to end process mapping and data mapping to ensure source of truth data is held and relayed to the business in a timely manner.
- Supporting the creation of new items/fields and integrations within tools owned
- Providing administrative training to the business and team to ensure first line support can be provided in the region.
- Key Stakeholder in the provision and onboarding of new systems and tools.
- Data Management and Governance, providing clear insights to the business and teams to drive data governance and accurate reporting.
- Reviewing systems and tools suggested, carrying out GAP and Cost analysis to provide insights to the business to allow them to make an informed decision.
- Preparation of guides and compliance documents to ensure risks are mitigate.
- Salesforce architect/developer and/or Advanced architect/developer Certifications
- At least five years of experience in implementing functional solutions in Salesforce
- Experience in developing APEX classes, Triggers, Lightning components, Visual force pages, Controllers, Workflows, Process builder, Approval Processes, SOAP & REST API Integration.
- Experience on HubSpot is must
- Extensive knowledge integration and API configurations and connections
- Expert ability to manage projects from concept to completion.
- High adaptability and flexibility, including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change.
- Highly Proactive in identifying and solving bugs or workflow issues
- Expert ability to consult or provide guidance on complex matters to non-specialists; ability to communicate effectively with senior management.
- Expert ability to collaborate and generate a spirit of cooperation while coordinating diverse activities and groups
- Health and Wellness benefits including competitive medical for self, spouse and children.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Generous vacation and time off benefits including paid holidays.
- Generally flexible working hours.
- Working in our newly constructed beautiful office space based out at Gurugram.
- A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and having fun while doing it.
- Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place.