Sales Development Representative- Cloud
Innovation is fuelled by the power of possibilities. A few years ago, it was virtually impossible to innovate because building software needed a degree, it was simply too expensive, too complex, too risky and ultimately too inefficient. That’s why only 16% of projects were ever done on budget and 78% failed.
We're changing that. We’re flipping software development on its head and kicking out the notion that you need to be an expert or do boot camps to learn how to make your app. ’s platform lets you order the perfect software app for whatever problem you’re trying to solve. Our AI powered assembly line brings together Lego-like reusable features and experts from around the world to bring world-class ideas to life – ANYONE’s worldclass ideas.
Building software needs to be like ordering pizza – pick what you want, get recommendations for the features you need and simply wait till it's cooked and ready for you.
Our human-assisted AI platform helps anyone build, run & scale tailor-made software. Everyone from the bakery in Riyadh and nursery in London, to large fortune 100 companies like the BBC or Pepsi.
Life at Builder.ai
At Builder.ai, we’re looking for team players with a point of view, a sense of humility and a let’s-get-stuff done attitude. We celebrate diversity and encourage everyone to do more with less, while creating and championing a culture that empowers everyone to experiment, push boundaries and learn by doing. Every Builder runs to our core value system of HEARTT (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust & Transparency). Our scale-up is at the intersection of a quirky startup where designers and machine learning specialists work on problems together and savvy commercial teams working with finance folks to invent new business models.
Why do we need this role ?
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Development Representative that thrives in a vibrant and dynamic sales environment. An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives for Microsoft and AWS Cloud.
You must be willing and experienced in extensive customer reach through calling, qualifying opportunities, coordinating with Business Development managers and technical stakeholders to drive the sales cycle to achieve KRAs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Sound knowledge on solution selling in the technology or product domain,
- New client acquisition/daily-lead generation and pitching solutions available on Microsoft or AWS Cloud.
- Consistently achieving daily quota of customer reach and qualified potentials through effective calling
- Sourcing new sales opportunities in industry segments like Enterprise/Mid-market/Startups through extensive research from internal database as well as tools like Intricately.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other data and technology profiling tools.
- Creating a database of prospective clients and validating the information by understanding the requirements and proposing the right solutions.
- Interacting with C-Level executives (CTO, CEO, Founders, and Presidents) through effective communication leveraging calls and emails.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with all potential and existing clients.
- Consistently maintaining and expanding your database of prospects.
- Assessing client requirements and routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate BDMs for further development and closure.
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Full Time Graduate or Post graduate
- 3-5 years of experience in Inside Sales (preferably B2B Sales)
- Self-motivated and driven to plan and execute sales generation
- Commitment to exceed targets
- Able to build good working relationships across all levels
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Health and Wellness benefits including competitive medical for self, spouse and children.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Generous vacation and time off benefits including paid holidays.
- Generally flexible working hours.
- Working in our newly constructed beautiful office space based out at Gurugram.
- A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and having fun while doing it.
- Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place.