Sales Development Representative- Singapore Region
Who we are
Innovation is fueled by the power of possibilities. A few years ago, it was virtually impossible to innovate because building software needed a degree. It was simply too expensive, too complex, too risky, and ultimately, too inefficient. That’s why only 16% of projects were ever completed on budget and worse yet, 78% failed. We are changing that. We’re flipping software development on its head and kicking out the notion that you need to be an expert or participate in boot camps to learn how to make an app. Builder.ai’s platform lets you order the perfect software app for whatever problem you’re trying to solve. Our AI-powered assembly line brings together Lego-like reusable features and experts from around the world to bring world-class ideas to life – ANYONE’s world-class ideas.
Building software needs to be like ordering pizza – pick what you want, get recommendations for the features you need and all you have to do is wait until it's cooked and ready for you. Our human-assisted AI platform helps anyone build, run & scale tailor-made software. Everyone from the bakery in Dubai or nursery in London, to large fortune 100 companies like the BBC or Pepsi. We are expanding our presence across Asia. Join our diverse team of highly motivated people who are committed to achieving outstanding results, and help companies build world-class apps with ease!
We are currently looking to hire an enthusiastic and driven Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team and be responsible for finding and screening potential customers who can benefit from our products and services.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will work closely with the country and regional teams to drive revenue and customer growth for your geography. Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying opportunities for new business development in the Singapore region through conducting research on target clients, cold calling, conducting due diligence, and following up on the leads
- Identifying the key decision-makers and influencers in an organization and explaining our value proposition to them to successfully schedule meetings with the account executives and sales managers
- Supporting the sales team in pitching our solution to new clients while also contributing to developing the pitch decks for new business opportunities
- Supporting in new business generation by meeting potential clients to understand their needs and providing relevant solutions
- Actively participating in all relevant client meetings - contributing your ideas, to help shape the discussions we have with the clients
- Contributing to the growth and development of our product by providing feedback from conversations with your customers and prospects
- Actively participating in sales related trainings including bootcamps and leadership development programs
- Collaborating with the customer success and marketing teams to discover new ideas for business growth
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- You have at least 2-5 years of experience in B2B sales, ideally role within a SaaS start-up, with a solid track record of lead conversions via outbound calling and emails
- You are comfortable using marketing automation platforms and CRM (eg. Salesforce)
- You have a proven track record in building good client relationships and meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Must live in Singapore
- Ability to present & excellent communication skills in English.
- You work well under pressure and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder with excellent communication and solution-selling skills
Why join now
- Play a pivotal role in the Asia expansion of a fastest growing scale-up
- An opportunity to build and scale up business in respective region for an organization in it’s hyper growth stage
- Competitive employee stock purchase plan
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
- Generous and competitive benefits (holidays, medical benefits)
Things we love
- Passionate about developing new clients relations
- Familiarity with potential business/clients in the Singapore region