Sales Development Representative
Innovation is fuelled by the power of possibilities. A few years ago, it was virtually impossible to innovate because building software needed a degree, it was simply too expensive, too complex, too risky and ultimately too inefficient. That’s why only 16% of projects were ever done on budget and 78% failed.
We're changing that. We’re flipping software development on its head and kicking out the notion that you need to be an expert or do boot camps to learn how to make your app. Builder.ai’s platform lets you order the perfect software app for whatever problem you’re trying to solve. Our AI powered assembly line brings together Lego-like reusable features and experts from around the world to bring world-class ideas to life – ANYONE’s world-class ideas.
Building software needs to be like ordering pizza – pick what you want, get recommendations for the features you need and simply wait till it's cooked and ready for you.
Our human-assisted AI platform helps anyone build, run & scale tailor-made software. Everyone from the bakery in Riyadh and nursery in London, to large fortune 100 companies like the BBC or Pepsi.
Life at Builder
It’s a place where everything moves at lightning pace and most definitely not for the faint hearted. We celebrate diversity, push everyone to do more with less and yet provide a culture that allows everyone to experiment, push boundaries and learn by doing. Every Builder runs to our core value system of HEARTT (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust & Transparency) and we’re always looking for team players, with a point of view, a sense of humility and a let’s-get-stuff-done attitude.
Our scale up is at the intersection of a quirky startup where designers and machine learning specialists work on problems together to savvy commercial teams working with finance folks to invent new business models. #WhatWouldYouBuild.
About the role
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will have the opportunity to impact the bottom line and create new business opportunities for Builder. You’ll be finding and qualifying high potential leads, and will pass them to the senior sales team to take forward. Your role determines the success and pace of growth of the entire company – developing the pipeline of future paying customers.
This role is perfect for someone who has early experience in driving top of the funnel leads and qualifying opportunities that turn into potential sales.
What you'll do
- Inbound and Outbound lead generation activities to support the sales teams
- Identify target industries and organisations by working closely with the sales & marketing teams
- Gain a deep understanding of these target industries and organisations –what are their challenges and goals?
- Prospect into target organisations using a range of outbound sales tools, campaigns, events and referrals
- Achieve your monthly goal of qualified opportunities for the sales team
- Maintain CRM meticulously and ensure that all information is conveyed to the sales team
- Gain a deep understanding of Builder’s USPs and communicate these effectively
- Create excellent templates for emails and phone calls, and constantly test & iterate to improve them
- You’ve 1-3 years of experience in lead generation in the technology space and are consistently in the top quartile of performers
- Keen interest in a career in a high performing sales culture
- Exceptional communication skills, both on the phone and in writing
- Ability to build rapport with potential customers quickly,
- You’re extremely driven, and love hitting targets
- Fantastic organisational and time management skills
- You’re a team player
- Demonstrable commercial experience, particularly in telesales - would be beneficial
And after all of this… You can write your own path at Builder.ai! Whether you would like to be a key player on the SDR team or join our rockstar Sales team… You decide your future, we give you the building blocks to create your journey.
- Awesome Health and wellness benefits
- Performance-based bonuses
- Employee friendly policies
- Generous vacation and time off benefits, including paid holidays
- Generally flexible working hours