Business Development Manager - AWS
Innovation is fuelled by the power of possibilities. A few years ago, it was virtually impossible to innovate because building software needed a degree, it was simply too expensive, too complex, too risky and ultimately too inefficient. That’s why only 16% of projects were ever done on budget and 78% failed.
We're changing that. We’re flipping software development on its head and kicking out the notion that you need to be an expert or do boot camps to learn how to make your app. Builder.ai’s platform lets you order the perfect software app for whatever problem you’re trying to solve. Our AI powered assembly line brings together Lego-like reusable features and experts from around the world to bring world-class ideas to life – ANYONE’s world-class ideas.
Building software needs to be like ordering pizza – pick what you want, get recommendations for the features you need and simply wait till it's cooked and ready for you.
Our human-assisted AI platform helps anyone build, run & scale tailor-made software. Everyone from the bakery in Riyadh and nursery in London, to large fortune 100 companies like the BBC or Pepsi.
Life at Builder
It’s a place where everything moves at lightning pace and most definitely not for the faint hearted. We celebrate diversity, push everyone to do more with less and yet provide a culture that allows everyone to experiment, push boundaries and learn by doing. Every Builder runs to our core value system of HEARTT (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust & Transparency) and we’re always looking for team players, with a point of view, a sense of humility and a let’s-get-stuff-done attitude.
Our scale up is at the intersection of a quirky startup where designers and machine learning specialists work on problems together to savvy commercial teams working with finance folks to invent new business models. #WhatWouldYouBuild
- Responsible for devising / updating the regional sales strategy in collaboration with Regional Sales Manager.
- Must have considerable experience on working in technology sales and should be comfortable with cloud model concepts like (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS) and Azure or AWS services associated with them.
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the client’s industry, including industry trends, Industry business processes, industry financial measurements and performance indicators, and key client competitors in their industry.
- Pitching CXOs of potential organizations, collaborating to increase the volume of business and exploring new methodologies to take the organization to the next level.
- Defining marketing strategies and customer interaction models for APAC Region
- To build annual sales pipe to then convert into quarterly , monthly and weekly operational plans and develop, on a regional scale, sales targets and volume goals.
- To monitor the monthly/quarterly sales achievement vs Targets (primary/secondary).
- Analyze the sales figures and take corrective action in case of non-achievement of targets.
We are looking for a versatile & out of box innovator who formulate strategies to increase the volume of business. The incumbent must be a seasoned professional into IT sales (Services/Products) with strong expertise into interaction with CEOs of potential organizations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a natural flair for associating and connecting with people at all levels.
- Must have strong business acumen to spearhead the sales and business development function in South India.
- 4-6 years of experience in Business Development including but not limiting to consisting mainly of technology solutions like data centers, cloud Solutions, IaaS SaaS and PaaS solutions for AWS /Azure or preferably both.
- Should be proficient in initiating / carrying forward sales and technical discussions, leading online meetings regarding cloud solutions.
- Strong relationships and exposure to Microsoft field sales and CSP/LSP ecosystem will be considered a strong positive.
- Self-motivated and driven to plan and execute sales generation.
- Should be able to self-generate leads as and when required through different data profiling tools like Lusha, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoominfo and Intricately.com or other sources.
- Commitment to exceed targets and consistent delivery of results.
- Should be able to complement and strongly coordinate with the Cloud Solution and Pre - sales team.
- Able to build good working relationships across all inter-department and management levels.
- Should be a sound team player and an effective individual contributor at the same time.
- 24 days of paid annual leave + bank holidays.
- Generally flexible working hours.
- A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and have fun while doing it.
- Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place.
- Medical insurance