Innovation is fuelled by the power of possibilities. A few years ago, it was virtually impossible to innovate because building software needed a degree, it was simply too expensive, too complex, too risky and ultimately too inefficient. That’s why only 16% of projects were ever done on budget and 78% failed.
We're changing that. We’re flipping software development on its head and kicking out the notion that you need to be an expert or do boot camps to learn how to make your app. Builder.ai’s platform lets you order the perfect software app for whatever problem you’re trying to solve. Our AI powered assembly line brings together Lego-like reusable features and experts from around the world to bring world-class ideas to life – ANYONE’s world-class ideas.
Building software needs to be like ordering pizza – pick what you want, get recommendations for the features you need and simply wait till it's cooked and ready for you.
Our human-assisted AI platform helps anyone build, run & scale tailor-made software. Everyone from the bakery in Riyadh and nursery in London, to large fortune 100 companies like the BBC or Pepsi.
Life at Builder
It’s a place where everything moves at lightning pace and most definitely not for the faint hearted. We celebrate diversity, push everyone to do more with less and yet provide a culture that allows everyone to experiment, push boundaries and learn by doing. Every Builder runs to our core value system of HEARTT (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust & Transparency) and we’re always looking for team players, with a point of view, a sense of humility and a let’s-get-stuff-done attitude.
Our scale up is at the intersection of a quirky startup where designers and machine learning specialists work on problems together to savvy commercial teams working with finance folks to invent new business models. #WhatWouldYouBuild
We're looking for a humble, ambitious, and a self-starter who has a knack of creating innovative products through a mix of qualitative and quantitative methods. Like us, you take product development seriously, you're passionate about technology, and even more so about leadership. We embrace those who see things differently, aren't afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints. That’s where you come in. You should also be frequently referring to best practices and latest techniques in product management around discovery and scaling. You should be curious to uncover user needs through exploratory and focused conversations with technology providers and their teams. You should also be extensively relying on data driven insights to inform which features to prioritize for development and to also size the opportunity landscape. You will implement a “lean” approach to product development where you along with your design and engineering team would strive for early validation of learnings and continuously iterate to achieve the goals.
Why We Need This RoleThis role is critical for building and maintaining the Pro version of Studio so that we can increase self-serve% on the platform; and effectively capture customer's requirements and make them successful in their journeys. This role is critical to ensure we have a responsible and an experienced member who can work with cross-functional teams to productionise our initiatives.
Why You Should Join:
This is a challenging role that will allow you to discover and brainstorm on new product initiatives under Studio Pro version whilst maintaining and enhancing an already shipped out version. You will be working with passionate cross-functional teams on the end to end journey and productionise high-quality deliverables. Only join this role if you are craving rapid growth, able to create a path in uncharted territory, and comfortable with trying, failing and course-correcting fast.
- 3 - 7 years of experience managing B2B/B2C software products in an agile software development environment.
- Exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about building great product features and experiences.
- Strong track record of full lifecycle product development
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA (or equivalent) will be a plus
- Define product go-to-market (GTM) process, GTM strategies, plan timelines, launch scenarios, pricing, and promotions, etc.
- Extensively reliant on data driven insights to inform which features to prioritize for development and to also size the opportunity landscape.
- Persistence and a whatever-it-takes approach to ensure that your product and team are successful.
- Self-motivated, quick and assertive, Extremely detailed oriented and organized.
- Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
- Experience leading products that require coordination of many stakeholders and cross functional teams
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to "roll up your sleeves" to do what is needed in urgent situations while maintaining a "big-picture" view.
- Health and Wellness benefits including competitive medical for self, spouse and children.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Generous vacation and time off benefits including paid holidays.
- Generally flexible working hours.
- Working in our newly constructed beautiful office space based out at Gurugram.
- A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and having fun while doing it.
- Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place.