Technical Account Manager - Cloud Services
Innovation is fuelled by the power of possibilities. A few years ago, it was virtually impossible to innovate because building software needed a degree, it was simply too expensive, too complex, too risky and ultimately too inefficient. That’s why only 16% of projects were ever done on budget and 78% failed.
We're changing that. We’re flipping software development on its head and kicking out the notion that you need to be an expert or do boot camps to learn how to make your app. Builder.ai’s platform lets you order the perfect software app for whatever problem you’re trying to solve. Our AI powered assembly line brings together Lego-like reusable features and experts from around the world to bring world-class ideas to life – ANYONE’s world-class ideas.
Building software needs to be like ordering pizza – pick what you want, get recommendations for the features you need and simply wait till it's cooked and ready for you.
Our human-assisted AI platform helps anyone build, run & scale tailor-made software. Everyone from the bakery in Riyadh and nursery in London, to large fortune 100 companies like the BBC or Pepsi.
Life at Builder
It’s a place where everything moves at lightning pace and most definitely not for the faint hearted. We celebrate diversity, push everyone to do more with less and yet provide a culture that allows everyone to experiment, push boundaries and learn by doing. Every Builder runs to our core value system of HEARTT (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust & Transparency) and we’re always looking for team players, with a point of view, a sense of humility and a let’s-get-stuff-done attitude.
Our scale up is at the intersection of a quirky startup where designers and machine learning specialists work on problems together to savvy commercial teams working with finance folks to invent new business models. #WhatWouldYouBuild
Our Customer Success and Account Management team at Builder.ai delivers product and service expertise to our strategic customers to help them get the most out of their Cloud investments.
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM), you will draw on your customer-facing skills and technical acumen to help customers successfully adopt Builder.ai offerings. Your previous experience with cloud infrastructure, enterprise technology implementation, strategy development, and customer advocacy will play a critical part in your day to day work driving
success at our most critical customers.
You will be also be responsible for following activities:
- Experience collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-party developers to deliver high-impact solutions.
- Experience collaborating across business units internally and at large enterprises.
- Accelerate customer adoption of Builder Cloud by leading the cross sell and up sell journey. Provide technical guidance and manage timelines, milestones, migration goals, and business transformation strategies.
- Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive new feature development. Lead across multiple work streams and teams to maintain customer momentum.
- Develop strategic relationships with stakeholders to understand a customer’s business and develop strategic roadmaps
- Develop best practices and assets based on learnings from customer engagements to support initiatives to scale through partners and accelerate cloud adoption.
- Involved in preparing scope-of-work, and proof-of-concept study.
- Responsible for interacting with the delivery and sales team; doing the system study and preparing the specification document, understanding their business & technology needs and advising the sales team accordingly
- Responsible to drive deals from Managed Services opportunity with Presales team and present the value of company solutions to all levels of customer s management and drive services sales
- Should have Market Intelligence like Competitor Product Analysis, Pricing, Wins, Concern areas
- Preferably someone who has an understanding of Software Solution Industry/Cloud Solutions Industry/App development business or any SaaS product based company
- 2-3 years of experience in TAM or Customer Success (preferably public cloud sales) and good conceptual knowledge of IT Infrastructure technologies (Server/ Storage / Network & IT Service Management)
- Self-motivated and driven to plan and execute sales generation
- Candidate should have experience in services and solution selling i.e. IT Infrastructure management services
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving, and management skills, with experience translating business requirements into technological solutions
- Experience supporting customers in one of the following: cloud operations, technical support, escalation management, IT consulting.
- Health and Wellness benefits including competitive medical for self, spouse and children.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Generous vacation and time off benefits including paid holidays.
- Generally flexible working hours.
- Working in our newly constructed beautiful office space based out at Gurugram.
- A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and having fun while doing it.
- Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place.