Builder.ai is a human-assisted AI based platform that helps you build, run and scale tailor-made Software. We are a startup that has scaled up to an aggregate revenue of $100m plus in 5 years. As part of the platform, we have product named Builder Studio supported by BuilderCare which is a human-assisted AI platform for building and managing tailor made software and BuilderCloud to support & scale infrastructure.Our clientele includes Future group, BBC, Qatar Development Bank, SIAM Makro, Virgin Group and a lot more.
Life at Builder
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We offer programs that are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Our culture is a cross between serious business and quirky startup; as we’ve grown from $0.5m to $100 in less than 5 years. We would like to add team players who roll up their sleeves, and are open to being challenged.
About the role
As an Account Executive, you’ll focus on a wide array of companies looking to embrace digital transformation to stay relevant to their customers and keep their business growing. You’ll work across some of the best organizations in financial services, pharmaceutical, healthcare, retail, and media companies to sustain rapid growth, and transform their entire business.
This isn’t just any software sales role. This will be the most interesting sale you’ve ever made as you, a trusted business partner take a seat at the decision-making table and pioneer business transformation with our future customers’ C-Suite, P&L owners, and Department heads. You will own, drive the strategy and lead the sales cycle with the support of a cross-functional team of product and delivery experts. Join us and be challenged and supported as a salesperson to grow as you’ll be surrounded by some of the brightest and most visionary people both in and outside of Builder.
What you’ll achieve:
- Complete Builder’s in depth onboarding and sales training to become an expert in Builder’s messaging, products and services
- Manage the complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives, Business leads and Department heads, the value of Builder.ai’s full suite of applications
- Develop your own territory plan and a pipeline that will fuel the ongoing growth of your business enabling you to exceed your quarterly and annual sales quota
- Identify and qualify new opportunities leveraging your own creativity, inbound lead flow, personal prospecting efforts, contacts, existing accounts and partners
- Evangelize the Builder vision and complete value proposition through customer meetings, product demonstrations, in-market events and account specific initiatives
- Work cross functionally with our sales development, marketing, product and delivery teams to deliver outstanding results
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms as required to close the sale
- Accurately forecast profitable and predictable territory performance and required resources through adherence of our sales process
- Advocate your customers’ implementations and maintain customer satisfaction by ensuring timely resolution any customer service related issues
- 5+ years of software sales experience managing complex sales-cycles with demonstrated ownership of territory and account management, preferably within SaaS, No code/low code applications, CRM, business intelligence or other software solutions
- Ability to align technology solutions to complex, multi-stakeholder business problems and utilize strategic thinking skills to solve customer problems
- Track record of consistent over-achievement of quotas, revenue goals and the ability to effectively identify and sell to senior executives within target account
- Passion for building long lasting customer relationships and working cross-functionally within a diverse team to deliver outstanding results
- Technologically adept and business acumen focused with outstanding communication both written and oral, negotiation and presentation skills
- Plus, Experience in working with alliance partnerships to drive enterprise sales
- Strong computer skills including G-Suite, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to work individually and on a collaborative team in a fast paced and continuously evolving environment
- Bachelor's degree (sales training methodologies is a plus)
- Ability to travel when required
- Health and Wellness benefits including competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Performance-based bonuses and stock options
- Generous vacation and time off benefits including paid holidays
- Generally flexible working hours
- A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and having fun while doing it
- Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place