Innovation is fueled by the power of possibilities. A few years ago, it was virtually impossible to innovate because building software needed a degree, it was simply too expensive, too complex, too risky and ultimately too inefficient. That’s why only 16% of projects were ever done on budget and 78% failed.
We're changing that. We’re flipping software development on its head and kicking out the notion that you need to be an expert or do boot camps to learn how to make your app. Builder.ai’s platform lets you order the perfect software app for whatever problem you’re trying to solve. Our AI powered assembly line brings together Lego-like reusable features and experts from around the world to bring world-class ideas to life – ANYONE’s world-class ideas.
Building software needs to be like ordering pizza – pick what you want, get recommendations for the features you need and simply wait till it's cooked and ready for you.
Our human-assisted AI platform helps anyone build, run & scale tailor-made software. Everyone from the bakery in Riyadh and nursery in London, to large fortune 100 companies like the BBC or Pepsi.
Life at Builder
It’s a place where everything moves at lightning pace and most definitely not for the faint hearted. We celebrate diversity, push everyone to do more with less and yet provide a culture that allows everyone to experiment, push boundaries and learn by doing. Every Builder runs to our core value system of HEARTT (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust & Transparency) and we’re always looking for team players, with a point of view, a sense of humility and a let’s-get-stuff-done attitude.
Our scale up is at the intersection of a quirky startup where designers and machine learning specialists work on problems together to savvy commercial teams working with finance folks to invent new business models. #WhatWouldYouBuild
- 5-8 years of B2B sales experience with 1+ years managing high volume SDR teams
- Experience having field sales or outbound call center strongly preferred
- Self-starter with proven success as a sales manager and business developer
- Experience selling into the SMB market strongly preferred
- Experience using CRM tools such as Zoho CRM or SalesForce.com
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Passionate and results-driven
What you will do?
- Grow user base for Builder Studio products through effective sales team management and your own pipeline build and conversion
- Manage full-cycle sales process from lead generation to conversion through multiple sales approaches including inbound, outbound, and field sales coverage.
- Recruit, train and optimize a team of SDRs across your area to ‘drive the Builder growth for you as a team to be successful
- Maintain daily, weekly sales metrics and help the team improve by understanding their performance via internal systems provided
- Face 2 face in field training and zoom based training to develop your team to drive growth for your area
- Own your area and team
- Identify and support business development and partnership opportunities in your region
- Conduct regular data-based reporting to the leadership for Builder Studio for you and your team
Key Performance Indicators
- Phased targets across month 1,2,3 & 4 to gain the experience of the sector and Builder product
- At fully trained a minimum of 15 paid signings per month per SM individually
- As a team (per head) after a phased target period. 15 paid signings per head in your area team
- All admin and reporting accurate and fully visible for the full business to view