PreSales Specialist - Cloud Services
Innovation is fuelled by the power of possibilities. A few years ago, it was virtually impossible to innovate because building software needed a degree, it was simply too expensive, too complex, too risky and ultimately too inefficient. That’s why only 16% of projects were ever done on budget and 78% failed.
We're changing that. We’re flipping software development on its head and kicking out the notion that you need to be an expert or do boot camps to learn how to make your app. Builder.ai’s platform lets you order the perfect software app for whatever problem you’re trying to solve. Our AI powered assembly line brings together Lego-like reusable features and experts from around the world to bring world-class ideas to life – ANYONE’s world-class ideas.
Building software needs to be like ordering pizza – pick what you want, get recommendations for the features you need and simply wait till it's cooked and ready for you.
Our human-assisted AI platform helps anyone build, run & scale tailor-made software. Everyone from the bakery in Riyadh and nursery in London, to large fortune 100 companies like the BBC or Pepsi.
Life at Builder
It’s a place where everything moves at lightning pace and most definitely not for the faint hearted. We celebrate diversity, push everyone to do more with less and yet provide a culture that allows everyone to experiment, push boundaries and learn by doing. Every Builder runs to our core value system of HEARTT (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust & Transparency) and we’re always looking for team players, with a point of view, a sense of humility and a let’s-get-stuff-done attitude.
Our scale up is at the intersection of a quirky startup where designers and machine learning specialists work on problems together to savvy commercial teams working with finance folks to invent new business models. #WhatWouldYouBuild
As a Presales Engineer, you will partner with customers, account managers, business development, engineering, and product teams to craft scalable, flexible and resilient architectures that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of our new services. In collaboration with sales, you will drive revenue growth across a broad set of customers. As a trusted customer advocate, the Presales Engineer will help organizations understand best practices around the cloud ecosystem. .
- Provide administration support for our current and future customers on the Amazon Web services (AWS) / MS Azure Platform
- You will work with the client’s business and technical staff to analyze and understand their business processes and workflows, define requirements and design appropriate solutions
- Continual monitoring of customers’ cloud resources
- Perform system administration work as assigned by customers
- System Architecture design, implementation, and maintenance
- You will manage the overall technical relationship between Builder.ai and our customers, making recommendations on security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency to accelerate their challenging, mission-critical projects
- Participate in sales cycles, gathering customer requirements, and scoping/estimating solutions
- Excellent communication abilities combined with the capacity to tailor conversations to the appropriate level.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- A bachelor's or master's qualification in computer technology
- Excellent knowledge of AWS/Azure services and tools
- Experience migrating or transforming customer solutions to the cloud
- Experience with DevOps; knowledge of optimization, automation, integration, and productivity tools
- Experience analyzing VM sizing, VM family/class recommendations from AWS on Reserved Instances, and identity/execute on VM migrations to proper sizing
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
- Ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and security mechanisms adhere to best practices and organizational standards
- Utilize various automation, monitoring, and service management tools & techniques to troubleshoot issues and perform performance tuning
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect
- Health and Wellness benefits including competitive medical for self, spouse and children.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Generous vacation and time off benefits including paid holidays.
- Generally flexible working hours.
- Working in our newly constructed beautiful office space based out at Gurugram.
- A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and having fun while doing it.
- Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place.