We’re on a mission to make app building so easy everyone can do it – regardless of their background, tech knowledge or budget. We’ve already helped thousands of entrepreneurs, small businesses and even global brands, like the BBC, Makro and Pepsi achieve their software goals and we’ve only just started.
Builder.ai was voted as one of 2023’s ‘Most Innovative Companies in AI’ by Fast Company, and won Europas 2022 ‘Scaleup of the Year’. Our team has grown to over 800 people across the world and our recent announcement of $250m Series D funding (and partnership with Microsoft) means there’s never been a more exciting time to become a Builder.
Life at Builder.ai
At Builder.ai we encourage you to experiment! Each role at Builder has unlimited opportunities to learn, progress and challenge the status quo. We want you to help us become even better at supporting our customers and take AI app building to new heights.
Our global team is diverse, collaborative and exceptionally talented. We hire people for their differences but all unite with our shared belief in Builder’s HEARTT values: (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust and Transparency) and a let’s-get-stuff-done attitude.
In return for your skills and commitment, we offer a range of great perks, from hybrid working and a variable annual bonus, to employee stock options, generous paid leave, and trips abroad #WhatWillYouBuild
About the role
We are looking for a bright Account Executive to deliver impactful and pioneering results!
As an Account Executive with Builder.ai, you’ll be focusing on a wide range of companies looking to embrace digital transformation in order to stay relevant to their customers, and most importantly keep their business growing.
You’ll have the chance to work across some of the best and most exciting organisations in retail, media, healthcare, financial services and pharmaceutical companies to support their online growth. On a day-to-day basis, you will drive the strategy and lead the sales cycle workstreams, with the support of hardworking and friendly cross-functional teams made up of Product and Delivery experts.
Why you should join
At Builder.ai we do things differently – this isn’t just any software sales role. As an AE you will become a pioneer in business transformations, and have a voice at the decision-making table. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive company culture, so we always encourage candidates of any sex, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, or disability status to apply to our open roles. We are more interested in your mindset than your skillset! We want to help you on your career journey, so even if you are not completely sure you meet all the job criteria, but love the sound of the role - get in touch anyway!
You'll be responsible for
- Complete Builder’s in-depth onboarding and sales training to become an expert in Builder’s messaging, products and services!
- Managing the complete sales cycles often presenting to C-level executives, Business leads and Department heads, the value of Builder.ai’s full suite of applications.
- Develop your own territory plan and a pipeline that will fuel the ongoing growth of your business enabling you to exceed your quarterly and annual sales quota.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities leveraging your own creativity.
- Work in synergy across departments with our sales development, marketing, product and delivery teams.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms as required to close that vital sale.
- Accurately forecast profitable and predictable territory performance and required resources.
- Advocate your customers’ implementations and maintain customer satisfaction by ensuring the timely resolution of any customer service-related issues.
- You’ll have 5+ years of software sales experience managing complex sales cycles with demonstrated ownership of territory and account management, preferably within SaaS, No code/low code applications, CRM, business intelligence or other software solutions
- Growth mindset – willingness to try and to be ever-learning from mistakes to make improvements
- You’ll be able to align technology solutions to complex, multi-stakeholder business problems and utilise strategic thinking skills to solve customer problems
- With a track record of consistent over-achievement of quotas, and revenue goals and the ability to effectively identify and sell to senior executives within a target account
- Passion for building long-lasting customer relationships
- Technologically literate with business acumen to wow
- Focused on providing outstanding communication both written and oral, negotiation and presentation skills
- A great plus, Strong computer skills including G-Suite, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Salesforce and any previous experience in working with alliance partnerships to drive enterprise sales. But we can always teach you the software we use!
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively as a team in a fast-paced and fun environment
- Bachelor's degree (or any sales training methodologies)
- And lastly, the ability to travel to our global events when required!
- Attractive performance related quarterly bonus or commission plan
- Stock options in a $250 million funded Series D scale-up company
- Hybrid working
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 2 x Builder family days each year
- Generous pension contributions
- Private medical & dental insurance provided by AXA
- Access to our Perkbox
- A "work from home" equipment allowance