Business Development Manager
We are a community of close to 300 Builders present across the globe and headquartered in London,UK. Builder.ai is a human-assisted AI based platform that helps you build, run & scale tailor-made software. We are a startup that has scaled up to an aggregate revenue of $100m plus in revenue in 5 years. As part of the platform, we have a product named Builder Studio supported by BuilderCare which is a human-assisted AI platform for building and managing tailor made software and BuilderCloud to support & scale infrastructure. Our clientele includes Future group, BBC, Qatar Development Bank, SIAM Makro, Virgin Group and a lot more.
Life at Builder
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer programs that are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives .Our culture is a cross between serious business and quirky startup; as we’ve grown from $0.5m to $45m in less than 4 years. We would like to add team players who roll up their sleeves, and are open to being challenged.
- Develop new business by driving sales in their existing accounts as well as new accounts with prime focus on outbound leads
- Converting existing relationships as potential clients for Builder to ensure a seamless transition
- Developing and executing account plans to achieve targets: cold calling, prospecting, qualification, account mapping, and presentations
- Effectively utilize sales tools for pipeline development, tracking opportunity progress (Forecasting), developing monthly, quarterly level forecasts
- Responsible for all aspects of the selling process - identify, qualify, sell, close and coordinate for all volume business in a designated territory generate leads by using networking and other sales tools qualify, sell and close
- Identify key steps to close the sale, identify the decision-maker and influencers, etc.
- Determine availability needs and objectives gain agreement of proposed solution / services, tying back to customer business drivers
- Close significant $ sales across multiple accounts across assigned territory accurate forecasting of business, previous experience with Salesforce.com ideal
- 7-15 years of sales experience in selling software/technology solutions
- Ability present & excellent communication skills in English
- A strong network of relationships with key decision-makers in small/medium & large-sized companies in the respective territory
- Experience with lead generation and sales closure
- Strong exposure to handling the assigned market track record of maintaining relationships with accounts